Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
since i heard it on the channel yesterday i suppose. theyre moving popular programs over to living i think. hope Biggest Loser is one of them!

cheers Nik.

Hello guys, quickly popping in.. long day at work - 9:30 - 8. Feet very sore :(

food for today:

B - 3 crumpets (3) 30g philadelphia light (1) 100g grapes (1)
L - activia yoghurt (1) apple (0.5) quavers (1.5) 2 slices bread (3) ham (2.5) beetroot, lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) 1/2boiled egg (1) margarine (1)
T - 1 bgty tortilla wrap (2) lamb mince (2) fajita seasoning (0.5) lettuce (0)
S - chicken drumstick (3)

total: 23 points

catch up with everyone tomorrow x

Dont know why Sky couldnt have dropped Sky 2 or 3, theres no way theyll show BL etc the way RL did :mad:

Youre doing great these days missus, hope you have a great weekend and the feet recover x

cheers guys :)

totally agree Sandy.. its disgraceful.. i'm really annoyed about it! :(

laid like a beached whale on the sofa with my second glass of white wine after a large portion of proper shepherds pie.. YUM :D

like the young, hip 23 year old that i am.. i am watching Natural World LOL - love it! :D

ended up in work until 4 today.. typical! :p 7-3 tomorrow again.. lets see what time i get out! :p going to gym tomorrow though as i'm feeling dead lardy :(

off to catch up before Matty demands the laptop back :p x

Good news on the 2lbs off and extra good that you've seen Jax I hope she is getting on alright I miss her

When do you leave the joy of Sainsburys for the school?

M

Ditto what the others said hun!!
Are you working again today? hope not you need a day of rest! xx

cheers all :)

yeah i've had the day off today thank goodness! was supposed to spend it with Matty but as he got the footy days wrong, i worked yesterday and had today off instead of the other way around. So i've pretty much spent the day by myself.. went to gym this morning as per usual but i'm eating far too much.. not happy with it but being at work all these hours i'm loads hungrier :( not picking so much at work, but cereal for breakfast is only lasting me until 10am when my stomachs feeling proper tight and empty so i'm having beans on toast.. then being totally stressed by 2pm, my managers getting us strawberry tart and cream.. but i suppose that ends up being my lunch.. but then on a night i'm hungry and eating too much still.

got tomorrow off as well, so got a few bits to be getting on with - spinning and hydra circuits in the morning then off to get a few shirts for Matty and possibly a few little bits and bobs for me (only primark underwear and socks).

Mattys letting me buy a new sports bra with his money too.. as he thinks its a good investment to ensure my boobs dont reach my knees :p :D haha.

Laid watching Gorilla on BBC2.. love my animal programs atm :D only odd thing about it is that its Patrick Stewart doing the voice over.. and i keep looking for him in his wheelchair or in a star trek outfit LOL :p

oh and btw, Matty and I have booked our holiday for the october half term.. we're off to Prague for a week.. dead excited! Booked into a hotel thats decorated with 16th century decor.. it looks lush :) really excited - Mattys printed off his cheap beer map already hahaha :D

http://www.hotelukralekarla.com/U_Krale_Karla_Hotel_Accommodation.html

now i have to skinny down so i can get a posh dress to wear to the opera :)

Last edited:
corr, its quiet on here these days :p i've been awol a few days but i've caught up in record time.. wonder where everyone is? :p

really tired, will be heading for bedfordshire very soon. na night all xxx

Helllooooo Raaachael.

Had a quick chance to catch up. I love animal documentaries, so cool. I watched an elephant one the other day. Sir Dave is my hero. Cor, we know how to use our youth.

RE the heathen, she just completely poo poos everything she thinks she won't like or thinks is "inferior". There is room for both in my heart. Just cos they're vampire series, doesn't make them the same.

So jealous of your little holiday. I need to start working and I need to go away many, many times :D

Morning rach,whats the weather like in prague come october? Dont expect those bikinis you bought will get a 2nd airing??:p

Well done for going to the gym on your day off,no such carry on happening here today,walk into town is about all the exercise i will be doing!

Ive never rated cereal for brekkie,yes i like it but it never fills me up,now a good bit of protein is the way to go. Cant you have poached egg on toast? Much better.

xx p.s i watched the gorilla prog too,i love anything like that but i get a tad upset when the sad bits come on.

Morning Rach! Hope you had a lovely weekend. The holiday sounds lovely...I'd really like t go to Prague. xx

Your holiday sounds great and will be a great incentive for weightloss. We have booked ours for next year and am using that for my incentive.

Aye, don't reckon I will get another wear out of the bikinis this year like, but there's always next year :) just got back after my classes this morning. Did spinning, hydra circuits and salsa. Absolutely knackered!

Earned 11AP which is nice though :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back