Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening Rach, hoilday sounds great, and how hard are you working at the gym ?

11 Aps in 1 day :eek: I dont think I have gained this much since March :eek:

The holiday is a great incentive you will be needing the rest by then, hope you have a great week :D

to be fair, i'm working 8-7 tomorrow, 8-4 wed (then off to cinema) so i wont get to exercise either of those days..

that said, i must burn some calories hefting cases of chickens all day.. i'll spit a good 15 ovens worth of chickens the mora and theres 2 cases of chickens per oven and they're pretty heavy.. back aches like mad after a normal chicken spitting shift, let alone a super long one! :p :(

I am hoping however that my new crush is in work tomorrow.. its one of my girl crushes, shes called Claire and she's totally my female type.. i just want to hug her.. shes probably as close to a man as you can get, but with female qualities hahaha :p :eek: she's my dirty little secret pleasure (eye candy) and the only reason i put myself through the pain of the poop hole that is Washington :p

musta cross posted.. thanks Nik *hugs* :) xxx

i do do a lot of "taste testing", but thats not technically allowed :p

what i meant is sticking the chickens on the metal rods for the rotisserie ovens.. but i have to lift the cases off the cages first which is the heavy part, then stick them all in and out of the ovens.

Matty has pissed me off royally this morning :angry: - i woke up in the middle of the night and felt i needed the toilet.. as soon as i got up i got an incredible pain in my bladder so luckily i had the bucket by the bed (it doesnt live there but it has for a few months :p) and i ended up having to use the bucket. When i told Matty when i crawled back into bed he just grunted. When i told him again in the morning his nicest response was just "well you better bleach the bucket"

so being tired and grotty and not feeling 100% i told him to f*** off he could run behind the car to work cause he aint getting in it until he apologises for being heartless when i'm not feeling very well.

so far, he's still running behind the car :p

Hello Rach :D

Sorry to read about you not feeling too great, hope it clears up soon. Lol@ not letting Matty in the car, just right, I would do the same!!

My sis-in-law went to Prague recently and she said it was lovely..I had a wee peek at your hotel and it looks gorgeous - something nice to look forward to :)

See ya later Duracell bunny xo

Aww sorry to hear u've not been feeling too good, <<hugs>>

lol at Matty and the car.. puts a new image in my head when I hear the phrase 'jog on'...... :p xx

Now rach dont go turning all lezza on us will ya? i know mattys in the bad books for the time being but us women know these men do sometimes have their uses;)!.....remember when you were feeling all horny?!

xxx

Hoping today has been a good one Rach and that Matty has eventually caught up with you.

The joys of downstairs bathrooms pass me by in the middle of the night, I remember the bucket saga when my legs were bad and I couldnt get down the stairs fast enough - not something I want to repeat, hoping you dont have to either

Unwinding with my second bottle of Rose wind. Fxkinc wShincfon stAff doing my heAd in. Almost lamper one today. Wine helping calm the rage. Talk tomorrow when soberer.

Does anyone else laugh at the plenty advert? One sheet.. Lol!

Morning! Feeling much better this morning :) 8-4 at work today, in a better mood but we'll see how long that lasts! X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back