Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't sound well at all chicken, hope you feel better soon..don't worry about the sugar in Lemsip, I'm sure I read in a WW mag that they don't allocate points to medicines like that..

My goodness, it seems like nearly all of us have fallen off the wagon this weekend - me included! Today is fresh start #50 for me :p

Get well soon xoxo

Aww hun, hope you feel better soon might just be a 24hr thing, get yourself to bed and watch some dvds! xxx

Hope you are feeling better soon. Many slaps on the back for tackling exercise when ill, I cant even get any oomph when I am well. Look after yourself

Feeling a good bit better now, have managed a couple of slices of toast and made fajitas for tea. Felt rough when had them but they've gone down okay and I've had two little oranges and plenty of water which I think has made a difference :)

Food for today then:

B - apple and blueberry porridge (3)
L - 2 slices dry toast (3)
T - 2 wraps (5) chicken breast (2.5) peppers, onions (0) fajita mix (1) bgty sour cream (1.5)
S - 2 clementines (0.5)

Total: 16.5 points :)

See, it just takes gut wrenching sickness, to the point that it comes through your nose to stay in points :D I have it sussed!

Morning Rach
Hope you are feeling alot better today chuck..hmm fahijas you are very good only having 2 wraps..im terrible and have at least 4 :eek:...

Well done with going to the gym too enjoy yer day x

Good to hear you are feeling better hun

xxx

Well I managed 2hrs at work today then got sent home as was sick again. Laid on sofa with cat, think am gunna have a sleep and see if it helps x

Sorry to hear all is still not well, but good news that you are home and on the sofa. Have a restful day looking after yourself

aww hun that's not good, hope you get better soon! just try drinking lots of water if you can and like you say a good sleep! xxx

Feeling brighter.. Really fancy spinning but I'd get bollocked if I was seen exercising but couldn't go to work. Also fancy a gherkin but haven't got any :(

Slept an hour or so and woke up when matty rang me on his lunch. Can't get back to sleep now so laid with my fave 90s tune on (Rachel McFarlane - lover) while I debate on what DVD I should put on.. Or if I should put the wii on and play something exercisey.

got the active channel on and this woman is doing shoulder presses.. her arms look like shes inserted pads under the skin.. shes built like an american football player. She is totally not what i would say is gorgeous.. shes just that little bit over the line into body builder.. her armpits go way in under her arms cause her arms are that big.. it looks sick! To be fair, the rest of her is stunning though.. i'd like lovely toned legs (but with some muscle) like hers!

havent moved from the settee though :p decided to watch Swordfish instead. going to get up the now, but only because i promised i would make tea haha. Want to make sure its ready for when Matty gets in as he really looked after me yesterday when i wasnt very well.

Hey Rach, so sorry to hear u've been poorly, that's not nice for you :( Get well soon my love xx

Glad im not the only one who seems to find it flamin impossible to stay within points at the mo... lol.... I'm sure I ate my body weight in ice cream and other things over the weekend, was not amused with myself and imagine my grp leader wont be amused with me either tomorrow... hmmm... need to get my head back on it, it's the holidays that have messed me up! lol...

Anyway, enough taking over your diary!! Keep resting, and enjoy sofa time :p hugs xx

i'm up now, am marinating some chicken in 50:50 balti paste to l.f yoghurt, and going to bake in the oven.. not sure what to serve with it but thinking probably either potatoes and veg or cous cous and veg.. depends what matty wants :)

Hiya chuck..:D
Glad yer feelin a tad better and yer tea sounds loverleeeee..

Im starting back with maya tomoz..im also gonna reset it cos i think i was under goal last time i did it!!whahhhhhhhhhhh...im rite glad your gonna restart it too...x

dont know if anyone else is a House watcher.. but..

Kutner :cry:

dont know if anyone else is a House watcher.. but..

Kutner :cry:
OMG! I was so surprised when that happened! total shocker. Random fact - he left the show because he was working on Barack Obama's presidency campaign. I LOVE House! We just finished it and the last show is sooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back