Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?! do we find out why he killed himself before end of season?

and finished as in you've finished season 5? or are you watching season 6 on hallmark or are you watching season 7 as its being aired atm in America and is no doubt online somewhere? x

Its great you are feeling better this evening Rachel. Sofa day seems to have done the trick. Tea sounded fab I need to experiment more so may start pinching ideas. Have a great tomorrow

thanks Aunty V :D in end Matty decided he wanted curry, so added tomatoes, chopped the chicken and fried with some onion in a pan and it still made a nice curry even with the yoghurt in. I had been looking forward to my marinated chicken though :p

today i'm working 7-2 at washington, 3-8 team valley. So i will grab some lunch in my hour between. plan is to grab something microwaveable - they dont do my chicken covered in mash thing anymore so not sure what i'll choose but i will try to choose well :)

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - bgty ready meal (no more than 7) and veg (0)
T - no idea
S - activia yoghurt (1) 2 mini oranges (0.5) apple (0.5)

Mmmm the curry sounded delish :) I ended up having a massive plate of stir fry with 0 point veg lol.. urs sounds far more appetizing!! lol...

And Nic, thank goodness I read of your desire post 10 o clock after our sandwich woman visits work, otherwise I would have been down to her like a shot for a s. roll... i just need to see the words for the craving to begin...oh shoot....... xxx

Mmmh right now I could commit murder for a nice Balti
with a bit of potato sounds delish, I am going to get me some of this Balti paste thing
have a really nice day Rach :D

*moves in and puts her feet up*

I decided to jump in and while I've not read all 440 pages, I have had a good "get to know Rach" hour or so. Two cups of tea later, and having just read the past 25 pages, I have come to the conclusion that you are a far more sophisticated wine drinker than myself. Lambrini's about as adventurous as I get........!

However, I will not lead you to believe that this is because I have the willpower, rather there is a big silver fence that seperates me from the hot counter as I am on meat and fish and banned from crossing over (for cross contamination reasons, rather than i am disliked )

I wish they would put a silver fence around the vending machine at my work, I'd be a size 0 by Christmas...!

My nearest Sainsbury's is about 35 miles away, I can't say I have been in since checking the booze offers at Christmas, if I got my shopping there it would be defrosted by the time I got home! Love living in the sticks :S

I used to live in Durham, and I still have family in Whitley Bay - Last time we were visiting we went to Red Mezze, it was good!!! Brought a smile to my face reading that!!

I'm amazed at your gym motivation, you've prompted me to actually get off my bum and do something - Reading this, I have actually been out and took the dogs for a 20 minute brisk walk.. Well, brisk for me anyway haha

And that hotel in Prague looks amazing :) Bet you can't wait for October break to come round now!

Glad to see that you are getting back to feeling better, being poorly is not good, especially when you're not 100% sure what's wrong. And can you post some Balti to me please? Sounds delicious!!

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday night. When do you head back to teaching? The kids go back early in Scotland, I'm a bit lost off with England times now...!

Hope you havent had to work too hard today, is it just me or is that one heck of a long shift?

Enjoy your evening when you do eventually get back home

Hope you've had a good day today hun, that is one mighty long shift, hope it went ok

x

i really wanna start watching house.. Would you reccomend it??

I keep going in sainsburys hoping to see you! lol xx

its my last day tomorrow and i've done most of my shifts in washington store, which is probs why you never see me! :)

House is amazing - you can borrow all 5 seasons off me if you like.. its the best thing ever.. Hugh Laurie :drool: theres something tres sexy about a character like him! :D

Well thats dinner sorted... Balti it is! Although I really fancy a sausgae roll as thats all I can smell right now :confused:

Have a great day today Rach. xxx

thanks hun.. what'd you end up with in the end? :)

Mmmm the curry sounded delish :) I ended up having a massive plate of stir fry with 0 point veg lol.. urs sounds far more appetizing!! lol...

And Nic, thank goodness I read of your desire post 10 o clock after our sandwich woman visits work, otherwise I would have been down to her like a shot for a s. roll... i just need to see the words for the craving to begin...oh shoot....... xxx

stir fry sounds lush.. hope you said no to the sausage roll though :D

Mmmh right now I could commit murder for a nice Balti
with a bit of potato sounds delish, I am going to get me some of this Balti paste thing
have a really nice day Rach :D

Kals i just get the patak one? once opened its good for 6 months, so its great :D i really like the chicken tikka one as well - works nice for marinating :)

*moves in and puts her feet up*

I decided to jump in and while I've not read all 440 pages, I have had a good "get to know Rach" hour or so. Two cups of tea later, and having just read the past 25 pages, I have come to the conclusion that you are a far more sophisticated wine drinker than myself. Lambrini's about as adventurous as I get........!

I wish they would put a silver fence around the vending machine at my work, I'd be a size 0 by Christmas...!

My nearest Sainsbury's is about 35 miles away, I can't say I have been in since checking the booze offers at Christmas, if I got my shopping there it would be defrosted by the time I got home! Love living in the sticks :S

I used to live in Durham, and I still have family in Whitley Bay - Last time we were visiting we went to Red Mezze, it was good!!! Brought a smile to my face reading that!!

I'm amazed at your gym motivation, you've prompted me to actually get off my bum and do something - Reading this, I have actually been out and took the dogs for a 20 minute brisk walk.. Well, brisk for me anyway haha

And that hotel in Prague looks amazing :) Bet you can't wait for October break to come round now!

Glad to see that you are getting back to feeling better, being poorly is not good, especially when you're not 100% sure what's wrong. And can you post some Balti to me please? Sounds delicious!!

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday night. When do you head back to teaching? The kids go back early in Scotland, I'm a bit lost off with England times now...!

i've never been a fan of exercise but i've really got the taste for it atm :D glad i could inspire someone to do something good for them :)

Red Mezze was really nice.. really enjoyed it - if you ever come down to visit your family we should meet up and do lunch :D be a change from the vending machine - i get tempted by the one at mine on my break too.. if its not food when i'm on the counters, its food when i'm off the counters :p luckily last shift tomorrow though!

Hope you havent had to work too hard today, is it just me or is that one heck of a long shift?

Enjoy your evening when you do eventually get back home

Yeah its longer than usual - usual shift would be 7-3 with a half hour break or 7-4 with an hour break. I did have an hour break in the middle but it was moving from washington to team valley, so not really a dinner hour :p fair enough only takes 10 mins to drive between but by time you leave and walk to car and same when you park up in team valley and so on it takes a good chunk out of it. I did take half an hour for breakfast around 10 and had a 20 min break at 6, so time went pretty fast. Feet hurting a lot and small of my back aching, but i've been hefting cases of chickens all over the shop so its not a surprise! :D

Hope you've had a good day today hun, that is one mighty long shift, hope it went ok

x

it went alright cheers hun :)

well hello there :D

just sat and watched an episode of House.. trying to spread them out as only 2 left and next season isnt out on dvd until end of this month :p

been pretty damn good with my food today i feel really pleased with myself considering such a long shift in work! :D

B - apple and blueberry porridge (3)
L - sainsburys chicken hotpot ready meal (6.5)
T - 2 linda mccartney sausages (3) 2 potato waffles (3) tin marrowfat peas (2)
S - 100g grapes, 4 clementines (1) apple (0.5) slice pizza (4)

just going to count as full 25 points as not defo sure on pizza. didnt even eat it at work - matty had left two slices when he had pizza for tea (as i was working i said get what he wanted) and i ate the slice without thinking :p

gunna flog myself tomorrow at the gym so it'll be reet. going to have a look and see if theres a spinning class on that i can go to, if not, i'll ask if i can put a dvd on again. was pretty proud of myself on bank holiday monday as was only person in the room but its only closed off from gym by a curtain and as room is small and dark i get a bit claustrophobic so i only half shut the curtains, so people come and stand and watch like you're a goldfish in a bowl.. but i persevered! Even worse, the dvd is american and the guy is proper OTT..

"put yourself in your happy place.. now remember, you're BEAUTIFUL! Tell me you're beautiful!"

"I can't hear you.. I'M BEAUTIFUL - SAY IT! SAY YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!"

and of course, its on dead loud so everyone can hear this american guy shouting.. mental. but i'm over it now and will try a different spin dvd next :D have gotten bored of jogging but i will attempt my 5 mins anyway and see if i can cross off another mini goal :)

anyway.. going to bed. sorry i havent been round diaries tonight but i defo will tomorrow as after i finish work, no more sainsburys until xmas :D i am excited but will miss everyone again as usual!

off to sleep anyway as gotta be up for half 5 to get a shower! :p

na night! xxx

really?! do we find out why he killed himself before end of season?

and finished as in you've finished season 5? or are you watching season 6 on hallmark or are you watching season 7 as its being aired atm in America and is no doubt online somewhere? x

Just finished season 6. It's brilliant. I didn't think Season 7 had started in the US yet! I will have to tell Andy to - ahem - aquire it :)

You don't really get any answers about Kutner, it's quite frustrating. It's such a good show and IMO its getting better and better.

Hey Rach, just wanted to come and have a nosey as usual.. hope you're surviving your lovely busy work schedule...sounded a beast of a shift the other day! I've been here since 7 this morning , its now 5 to 5 and my concentration has definitely gone elsewhere lol...

Anyway, hope you're doing good, speak soon lovely xxx

p.s yes I did manage to resist the lure of the sausage roll.. result!! :) xx

i have just been to the gym for an hour and 20 mins, logged onto here for 30 seconds and already i feel the need to go back and punch the CRAP out of a punch bag.

other than that, still within points, still got house episodes to watch, and got beef stew on for tea :)

B - 3 sainsburys basics weetabix (2.5) 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - 4 sainsburys basics weetabix (3) 1.2pt sk. milk (1) 2 slices bread (3)
T - homemade beef stew made with lean braising steak (3) 125g potato (1.5) carrot, onion, garlic, basil, tinned tomatoes, beef stock cube, water, salt and pepper (0) with frozen free veg (0)
S - 100g grapes (1) diet coke (0) small banana (1.5) apple (0.5)

total for today: 17.5 points.

May double up my portion of stew depending on how hungry i am by the time its ready - sucks that stew although tasting so nice takes so long to cook and be tender :p ..house smells really tasty though haha :drool: :D x

I love the smell of a stew-filled house :D That... sounds funny, you know what I mean though! Proper comfort food too, and it's so surprisingly low in points when you chuck in a load of veggies! Ace!

Hope you have had a good weetabix day, and have a great friday tomorrow x

hmmmmm stew! Delish!

I hope you didn't punch anything too hard hun :eek:

LOL at the DVD I don't think I would have been able to spin with that blaring at me, What am I talkin about, I couldn't spin to save myself :p

Hope you enjoyed your dinner hun and that you are feeling more relaxed

xx

stew was lush and we're all good - no punching, gunna go do some more spinning/exercise tomorrow :D whoop!

not got anything else planned for tomorrow.. might have a wander into Metro as i've not been shopping for ages and even though i've got no money I can always look :p

final food for today:

B - 3 sainsburys basics weetabix (2.5) 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - 4 sainsburys basics weetabix (3) 1.2pt sk. milk (1) 2 slices bread (3)
T - homemade beef stew made with lean braising steak (3) 125g potato (1.5) carrot, onion, garlic, basil, tinned tomatoes, beef stock cube, water, salt and pepper (0) with frozen free veg (0)
S - 100g grapes (1) diet coke (0) small banana (1.5) apple (0.5) activia yoghurt (1) slice bread (1.5) 1/8 sainsburys tear and share bacon and cheese (3)

total for today: 22 points.

I hope you have had a relaxing evening and are feeling suitably chilled now. Sometimes the only thing to do is say your piece and move on, so try not to let things get to you

I also do hope you have a somewhat strong constitution what with all the weetabix you have had today :p Cant stand them myself I'd rather eat the box

Have a fine day window browsing tomorrow, weetabix allowing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back