Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers guys. today was technically one of my off days but i did have my tutor this morning and wanted to put my stamp on them. been trying to get sorted for tomorrow.. i know roughly what i'm doing! :p

Roughly will do for now !!!

Good luck chick !!

Hi Rach, just catching up with your diary as I've been awol for a while. Hope the first day at the new job went well and that you're liking it so far! xx

good evening.. today was interesting :p i have plenty of plans to decorate my room and to make changes to make it more welcoming and generally more personalised.

as for lessons, current ideas not great for kids i've got.. need lots of hands on glittery gluey lessons.. JAAAAAAAAAANE! ;) :p

off to bed now.. got no whiteboard so up early in morning to laminate paper and make a makeshift one before going to the gym to work off some stray flying biscuits and then some housework and lesson planning.

also, really want to say thank you to Kals for sticking up for me, you are so supportive and i really appreciate it. Thank you again for everything you do! x

Hope you are ok hun x

Sounds like u're having fun, and nothing beats a good ol' gluey glittery session!! You should get one of those cool interactive white board thingy's that are on computer - they rock! When I was up seeing my sister in April (she's a primary teacher ) she was showing me it..it rocks!! lol (have no idea what its actually called, just that it's ultra cool!)

Hope ur ok, and I know for me you've never done anything but offer support to me and others, so don't worry about things that have gone on. hugs :) xx

:D Thank You Rach

Your very welcome hun, I know you can obviously stick up for yourself which you did with dignity and with fairness.
I just didn't like the way the person was getting away with what they have been getting away with and trying to make others look bad
Unfortunately, you never win with these types so its best to stay clear.

Glad to hear the job is going well
I bet all that gluely glittery stuff is a lot of fun to do, I say get the paints out a bit of handpainting always goes down a treat :D

Last edited:
I am really pleased for you that the new job looks like being a good one for you. Just as well we are all different all those small people would give me palpitations :D

Hope today has been as good

Did someone call ??

Glad to hear its going well Rach, long may it last !! Next time you're down I'm sure the girls would be happy to give you a bit of practise with the glue and glitter:p

Hi missus, have been terrible at posting this week but I was thinking of you starting the new job and I am so pleased it is all going well :D

Hope you're having fun with the glue'n'glitter xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back