Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning guys - cant believe its friday already - woop :D

love my job and i'm sure it can only get better as i've not been terribly well prepared for my first week!

hope to catch up with you all properly this weekend :) x

P.S, diet non-existant but am trying to stay healthy. I will be honest though and admit to a total binge yesterday :(

Once you're in and settled at work the diet will follow Rach I'm sure of it. By half term you will feel as if you have always been there with your class and can you imagine the excitement of a glittery christmas with them??? It will be noisy hyperactive heaven and thats just you!!

You were born to this

M

Dont worry about the binge day Rach, I've had lots over the past few weeks. It'll settle down soon

Have a lovely Friday and enjoy your weekend off

First week nearly done. Well done.

And don't worry about the diet, you have enough coping with the new job at present.

How is the travelling to and from work?

Irene xx

Its all this new job malarky even though you love it Rach its still a bit unsettling untill you get in the full swing of it
So don't worry to much about the binge it happens to us all hen

Hey rach im still catching up!
Never mind the binging i did plenty last week,must be summat in the air!:rolleyes: xx

well, spent yesterday planning hard the two lessons for today.. walked into Business.. in came the kids. Hang on a second.. these arent GCSE kids.. these are BTEC kids..

..F*CK!

So i ended up teaching them a totally random lesson.. buggar. :p Then i had Year 9's straight after who came in and were better behaved.. but turned round 5 minutes into lesson and said they'd done the lesson last year (i've been told to plan from a scheme of work already in place).

So all in all.. what a fail!

so i enjoyed a large glass of wine with the some of the girls from work and have had pork fajitas for tea.. yummo!

now laid like a whale on the sofa and we're going to watch a DVD :) x

Travelling is about 45mins - 1h each way Irene. Gives me plenty of time to sort my head out on the way :p

anyway, off to gym.. then shopping as yesterday i showed up in a top that i had somehow written all over in biro.. and thats after the original top i put on had a thread hanging so i pulled and a button fell off :p yesterday was obviously a really good day haha.

just waiting on Matty who is completely engrossed in dribbling over Katy Perry in her California gurlz video :p

P.S, lost 2 acrylics already.. seriously not impressed! :(

Oh blooming heck Rach

What a complete pain for you
you personnal get brownie points from me anyhow
at being brave enough to venture into a class room
to teach em it would have me heading for the hills

enjoy the gym
and the weekend ahead Xx

Hey Rach :D
Glad that's the first week over! I'm sure you'll soon be in the swing of things! I admire teaching staff, you all do so well with the miscreants that are the youth of today!! :p

Glitter :D 'Nuf said, love the stuff!!!!

Have a fab weekend :)x

morning guys - cant believe its friday already - woop :D

love my job and i'm sure it can only get better as i've not been terribly well prepared for my first week!

hope to catch up with you all properly this weekend :) x

P.S, diet non-existant but am trying to stay healthy. I will be honest though and admit to a total binge yesterday :(

Glad you're enjoying chicken!! Don't worry about the binge, I've been the same and I'm blaming it on the change of routine!

Is it business studies you're teaching then? For some reason I had it in my head that you were Primary teaching :confused: Are the kids nice to teach? You hear all these horror stories but I refuse to believe all high schools are the same :)

Hope you're enjoying the weekend xoxo

Laura, i am primarily an IT teacher (thats what I trained in) but I am also teaching Business Studies GCSE and Business Studies BTEC at the school I'm in. I am quite enjoying the mix of the two, but my classes are mainly large (except in the lower ability groups where i might only have 6 or 7 kids) and this can be an issue - this week i've mainly had the problem that kids dont remember their passwords and some of the PCs arent working. Also, the ports in my 'new' laptop werent working, so it wouldnt charge and wouldnt work with the projector in the classroom, so I had no IT to teach IT.. challenging :p

anyway.. been back to Millies and they've said i can go back tomorrow and have a brand new set done for free ;) oh yeah - so they should.. they did a crap job as i went to two other nail salons who both said that they werent done properly.

Scary stuff teaching - scares me anyway. Some people are just made to be teachers Rach looks like you're def one of them.

Have a fab rest this weekend and hope next week is a smooth one

hey rach sorry havent been able to catch up properly!! BUT seen youve started new job! congrats and hope first week went well for you! are you working in secondary then? thought it was primary?!?! lol! glad im not you hehe :p i can only deal with the pesky young ones :D hope your enjoying a nice weekend, though knowing what schools are like, probably be marking already before it stacks up before xmas ;) hehe good luck xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back