Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers guys, dont want to speak too soon but was nicely surprised with classes today.. year 7's are of course LOVELY, year 11's i think actually took it in that they need to get their work done and most (bar a couple) cracked on really nicely.

Year 9's.. well, i didnt get any furniture thrown. I've discovered the joys of RM tutor which is good though :D can lock em all off the computers when i want to talk! Didnt stop them walking all around the room and not doing what I asked though! :p

Half day tomorrow - 2 hours of GCSE business so not too bad :)

good news.. i am now so busy that i never have time to eat much more than i should.. so i weighed in tonight at 14st 10 WHOOP :D

3lbs until i reach 14st 7, which i will be happy to be back at :) x

Clarri, i love you :D xxx

cheers guys, dont want to speak too soon but was nicely surprised with classes today.. year 7's are of course LOVELY, year 11's i think actually took it in that they need to get their work done and most (bar a couple) cracked on really nicely.

Year 9's.. well, i didnt get any furniture thrown. I've discovered the joys of RM tutor which is good though :D can lock em all off the computers when i want to talk! Didnt stop them walking all around the room and not doing what I asked though! :p

Half day tomorrow - 2 hours of GCSE business so not too bad :)

good news.. i am now so busy that i never have time to eat much more than i should.. so i weighed in tonight at 14st 10 WHOOP :D

3lbs until i reach 14st 7, which i will be happy to be back at :) x

Whoop de Whoop,
thats fantastic Rach x

Well done on the WI result - that's great! Glad the yesterday wasn't as bad as you thought it might have been! xx

Got to say it rach but every time i read about you & jane in the classroom it gives me the heebie jeebies....kids are so vile!:p

I know i have 1 of my own & someone has to teach her but omg you are a saint it would be my nightmare job!

Saying that tho its working wonders for the old diet so well done on your loss & long may it continue! xx

Crikey is all I can say
there is no way you look that weight
in any of the pictures I've seen Rach
I bet a lot of that is toned muscle weight
from all that gym work you've been doing

You really are a saint teaching all those kids!!

Did you get a new set of nails?

Hoorah for the weight and that the new job is settling down a bit. Still think you should put them in a cupboard though

Thats a good advantage of being very busy - not having spare time to eat. Hope the rest of the week carries on in the same vein.

Sounds like a good positive day, well done you!! 3lbs to go, wahey!!!
And some well behaved teenagers??? Blimey, double well done!!!

Have a great thursday!! x

glad yesterday went well for you Rach, the joys and utter mystery of teens in one - one day they can all be horrendous creatures and the next something completely different.. think thats why i love Youthwork, so unpredictable, with a little 'danger' thrown in the mix :p Sure you're a fab teacher , and one they'll love :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back