Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo its the weekend

tbh, the majority were sh*theads on friday.. thank the lord for my half day :p

i have been told that there is a possibility in the future that i will move up from 0.6 to 0.7/0.8 as they would like me to pilot teaching Science with ICT. I'm quite excited about it :)

anyway, cant stop now as have booked self in for PT at the gym. Have managed a good shop this morning - was sick of picking through random foods and trying to work something out.. like having lots of fresh stuff in and i've done nothing but eat frozen ready meals for about 3 days now.

also got a guy coming out to valet the car thi'saft. Its something that desperately needs doing and i just dont have the time - i need this afternoon for planning and marking - got 50 year 11 coursework folders to mark, lessons to plan for monday and also have to draw up a plan for CC4B - i agreed to run computer club for boys as an enrichment activity on a wednesday afternoon.

catch up with you all later! :) xxx

B - 8 crackerbread (2) 45g bgty brussels pate (1.5) 2 yoghurt breaks (2)
L - crunchy stir fry veg (0) 1/4jar sharwoods hoi sin sauce (2)
T - moussaka (to be pointed)
S -

I came over quite faint just reading your plans for today. I might just have to change my mind about teachers complaining of marking in their own time, and there's me thinking twas an urban myth ;)

Hope you are making some time just to chill and enjoy your free time. Whatever you are doing have a lovely weekend

well so far, i've managed 3/4 of the lessons i need to plan, no CC4B, no folders but i have managed to get christened, do two loads of washing, the washing up, and fit in a couple of hours of Jason Statham in Transporter <3

so i've had some me time :) back to work now :( x

catch up later i promise x

yep, a real christening. i had enough attention this morning over it as i stood infront of a full church (next to 2 small babies) and announced that i wanted to accept Christ. I wouldve much preferred a quiet thing where it was just me and the necessary people but I know it doesnt work that way. Proud of myself anyway, ive wanted it for ages but never got round to it :) dont know why, but i just feel more comfortable in myself now x

Congratulations Rach thats a big decision when you're an adult.

The life as a teacher sounds full on, glad you're enjoying it

M

Wow a real christening! i thought it was gonna be our new word for hoovering!:p

I bet you shaved your legs especially for the event didnt you?!

Enjoy school today!! xx

yep, a real christening. i had enough attention this morning over it as i stood infront of a full church (next to 2 small babies) and announced that i wanted to accept Christ. I wouldve much preferred a quiet thing where it was just me and the necessary people but I know it doesnt work that way. Proud of myself anyway, ive wanted it for ages but never got round to it :) dont know why, but i just feel more comfortable in myself now x

Awww well done Rach, how lovely :) I was baptised when I was about 15, my Dad's a minister and was so emotional doing it, he almost missed out half the stuff he needed to say lol... it was one of the greatest days of my life :) xx

Big respect and congratulations. both the girls were christened when they were babies cos it was important to me, but i think it means more to the individual when you choose to do it as an adult.

Off to check my calendar now to see when we can get together !!

That's really lovely about the Christening Rach, congratulations. I was Christened as a baby so obv don't remember it, I can imagine it would be quite a big thing as an adult - intense in a lovely way if u know what I mean:confused:

Glad school is going well Miss Craven xx

I was baptised a couple of years ago myself and was a fabulous feeling, I am so pleased my mum got to see it, being a Baptist herself it was special to her. So happy Christening to you again.

Hope today has gone well at work, your a braver woman than I

thanks guys, really appreciate it :)

day went pretty positively until last lesson, where i got mobbed by year 10 business and ended up in toilets crying after they had gone home.

but its okay, i've spoken to my NQT mentor and i have new strategies to work with on wednesday. I'm off tomorrow so can fit in a good sesh at the gym at least to vent some stress :)

Glad your tutor was able to help, know how you must feel, still getting to know how to handle the kids myself-new to us both and we will get there !!

Go punch stuff in the gym

Aw Rach, I felt all mad then at the thought of you crying in the loo!

You sound a bit better now but thats horrible.

If a lot of kids actually knew how much it upset teachers maybe they would think twice. I think they forget that an adult in a position of authority is just an ordinary person with feelings.

enjoy your stress busting workout tomorrow xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back