Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw Rach, I felt all mad then at the thought of you crying in the loo!

You sound a bit better now but thats horrible.

If a lot of kids actually knew how much it upset teachers maybe they would think twice. I think they forget that an adult in a position of authority is just an ordinary person with feelings.

enjoy your stress busting workout tomorrow xx

You'd be surprised-some of them seem quite proud of it !! We had one particularly badly behaved class who upset ther dinner lady so much that she left and the kids thought they were just the best !!

Children really are horrid little monsters
I'm with Charly on not liking them much haha!!
I'd much sooner have a wee furry or scaly

Anyway glad your feeling a bit better about it now
Rach and hope today is not to bad for you

thanks guys, really appreciate it :)

day went pretty positively until last lesson, where i got mobbed by year 10 business and ended up in toilets crying after they had gone home.

but its okay, i've spoken to my NQT mentor and i have new strategies to work with on wednesday. I'm off tomorrow so can fit in a good sesh at the gym at least to vent some stress :)

Do you want me to come up and bust their arses???

Anyway glad your feeling a bit better about it now
Rach and hope today is not to bad for you

Couldn't agree more, I hate kids LOL!!

todays one of my D/O's. GREAT! :D

So i have of course just been marking and lesson planning which is more so a day off because i can flop on the sofa and do it, but is still not a day off to do something i want to do, rather than something i HAVE to do.

I have watched Biggest Loser USA, Transporter (again) Wedding Date (again) and Six Days, Seven Nights (again). Contemplating what I shall fill the background with now.. music or another film. Die Hard 4.0 or Firewall are my options. I've had Harrison Ford today, but even at his age I'd not say no to another helping.. on the other hand, i do like a good watching of Mr. Willis!

Oh, and the most exciting part of my day - my new blue recycle wheely bin arrived. When i went outside and saw it I did a little YESSIRRRRRRRRRR jig in my dressing gown and slippers I was so excited! My house is so full of paper and every morning I ask the question "can i recycle plastic bottles?" and Matty loses his temper and shouts "No, you f***ing can't recycle them, stop f***ing asking!"

so now he won't grump when i ask my blond questions :D because i can recycle them! :D

i am so sad.. i really do get excited about these things!

P.S, year 10's are 14/15. The age you want to punch them in the face :p

Aw Rach, I feel ur pain lol :p Our friday crew are tame compared lol..all sweet and innocent when they enter at 11, by the time they leave at 14...say no more! lol xx

talking of punching people in the face.. dont you just hate it when people can't get over things and just keep going on and on and on and on and on..

..and on...

..and on..

..and on some more..

GET OVER IT!

well, I'm off to get ready for the gym - popping to the doc's before hand to see nurse. Hopefully there will be nothing serious that comes of it :)

not gotten half of the stuff done that I wanted to today.. will carry on after the gym.

xxx

I get the feeling I'm missing something in here, between reading you and smirkys diary.

Have I missed a meeting in this place lately? Or was a newsletter posted out and my old address on it? :p

*bimbles back to his own little happy diary*

Woman after my own heart kals!! animals every time if you ask me!

Couldn't agree more, I hate kids LOL!!

Ha ha another kid hater lyd! I know i have 1 of my own but i still dislike kids in general!:p

Oh, and the most exciting part of my day - my new blue recycle wheely bin arrived.

P.S, year 10's are 14/15. The age you want to punch them in the face :p

I was well excited when i got my green bin last month & use it religiously i love it!
You are teaching britts age group! no bl**dy wonder you cried i feel mega sorry for you! xx

Boo to the kids and yay to the wheelie bin !! but getting excited over your recycling suggests you should get out more, maybe in Birmingham:p ? ( and if you were going to do that ,would you like it to be before or after Prague ??):D:D:D

just after would be great :D

Happy for you that today has been a better one. I get excited over little things too, having said that not over a wheely bin of late :D

All your talk of gyms and moving about has semi inspired me to get my @rse down to have a look at my local curves tomorrow.

Hope tomorrow is a happy day and if all else fails put all the class in a cupboard and lock them in for a while :D

sounds good to me - are Lyd and Twigs good with 13th? x

Vanda - wish i had a cupboard! i have a filing cabinet but theyre stuffed full as it is! x

talking of punching people in the face.. dont you just hate it when people can't get over things and just keep going on and on and on and on and on..

..and on...

..and on..

..and on some more..

GET OVER IT!

xxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this Rach
but you know what hun
We are better than that, we can rise above snide comments
and move on, done and dusted.

Hope today is good for you Rach
Xx

Status