Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am - didnt read over the page in my book :p they have a section of non-weighed cereals on the next page which is why i panicked :p

debating whether i want omelette or if i want weetabix tomorrow you see :p

Oh I thougth you were saying they werent HE, I know they used to be but things changed on SW from time to time-feel free to ignore my ramblings!!

Rach, you're amazing starting a new plan with so much going on in your life! I'd be taking up residence under my duvet with a multi pack of walkers and a giant dairy milk.

I'm so sorry Amber is still missing. I've not managed to get on to any other diaries today, but I keep popping into yours hoping for good news.

Please try not to dwell on what that woman told you, I'm sure that means nothing. Cats are incredibly tough and there's a really good chance Amber is on her way back to you now.

One of my boys (also a tabby) was once missing for 4 days and made it home even though he was injured. I was absolutely frantic looking for him and had pretty much given up hope but he made it back and was with me for many years after that.

I also know someone whose cat basket broke outside the vets and the cat bolted. 3 weeks later the cat turned up at the front door and other than being very skinny (and smelly!) he was fine.

Here's hoping Amber is making her way back to you and you'll get some good news hon

Morning hun so do you get SW free if you have been referred by the doctors? if so bonus!

Still wishing & hoping amber turns up real soon hun! xxx

Are you going to do extra easy or red and green days? As a veggie i always do green. Ive done a spreadsheet for my meal planning ill send it to you. Todays menu sounds good your cheese can be a HEA. What are you having for your syns? Nearly every day i have a 2 finger kitkat or a cadburys minisize treat.

If you cant find the lasagne recipe lrt me know and i will email it to you xx

Oh and chocolate weetabix HEB plus 2 syns totally yummy x

Oh Rach, I'm so sorry to hear that Amber is missing. I am crossing all my digits that she returns safely.

SW scares me so all this talk of HexB and EE and other things is like gooblygook to me! I too admire you for taking on another plan xxx

thanks guys!

Charly, i get a 12 week countdown for free. Not 100% sure on this, but if i lose 5% of my starting weight then I think I can get a second 12 week countdown.. it wasnt me who was told that, it was my friend from work who gave me the referral idea full stop. Because my BMI is over 30, then I get to have a referral / some kind of docs help.

Lyd, that spreadsheet sounds awesome - could you email me that and the lasagne recipe? I thought I would have it tomorrow, as have some extra bolognese for today.

SW has scared me for a long time too, but i need the new challenge. I have no drive for WW anymore, even though i know it works if i put my mind to it - its my choices which are wrong. SW restricts me but only in a way that it guides me to healthier choices through free and superfree foods, HA and HB choices and then I can still have some synned food if i want it.

Only thing I do get, but think is wrong is that something like a BGTY soup that would be low pointed on WW is massively synned on SW. I know they have loads of additives, salt etc in but its that quick and easy route that i'm really going to miss.. though i did see some soups mentioned in the book.. so wonder what the difference is?

oh and yesterday I did Extra Easy, will probably do the same today as I want my spaghetti bolognese! :p

I have just found out that I can have mackerel in tomato sauce for free.. one of my favouritest foods that I had very little of on WW cause its so high pointed. Woohoo :D

going to try a few red / green days when i get more in the hang of things. Like EE at the moment until i'm a bit more sure of things :)

I suppose the clue is in the name, but do you find red and green as easy as Extra Easy?

Hi Rachel - I haven't posted in your diary before, but just wanted to wish you well with SW. Although it didn't suit me (think I was just too greedy!), my friend at work has lost just over 3 stone with SW and is finding it relatively easy. She has tried losts of plans/diets over the years but SW seems to really work for her so I hope you find the same.

Sorry that Amber is still missing - the not knowing is awful and I hope she is back with you soon.

Lesley
x

Oh goodness SW sounds so complicated to little ol' me! That said, one of my school friends has lost a massive amount of weight on the plan and is now a leader! Maybe one day I'll have a little peak at it - I did buy the magazine today as I like to have a look at low-fat receipes.

xxx

I think its brilliant that you are trying out a new plan Rach and SW is good because it does push you to eat natural foods plenty of meat and fresh veg
where as there is no restriction in Ww as to how you spend your points, I know that you always champion Ww Rach and i'm not knocking that just the fact that pointing doesn't actually teach an overweight person how to make healthy choices as such.
I know that soups can be taken as a HEB choice Rach so have you investigated the soup on that

Hey Rach hun just managed to catch up on the week i've missed! WOW it's all been happening for you! :( I really hope Amber turns up soon hun, any news yet? The police are hopeless when it comes to animals and them disappearing, hopefully someone will contact you soon with where she is, or never know may just turn up on the doorstep :)

I'm very impressed with your Gym sessions!!! They sound painful but very beneficial! dont know how you do it :D Especially with everything else going on!

I wouldn't worry about the obs you have the right attitude and motivation to learn from past experience and improve on it, it's a new situation that your not use too with the constant planning etc and especially secondary school kids! right pains at times lol, but everyone needs time to adjust to a new job etc :) you'll be mega ace in no time :)

Finally SW!!!!! wow it's great news the docs have sorted this for you, i agree with missybct it sounds complicated but everything does at the start sure you will get into the swing of things in no time concerning the best foods to have and syns etc! fingers crossed for you hun ! sure you will be amazing!

good luck :) xxx

cheers guys.

just figured out why i think my PT is good looking - he looks like Damon Salvatore.

If you do not know who that is, SHAME ON YOU! :p

Still prefer Stefan myself though LOL :D

OMGGG!!!!! Vamp diaries!!!! I havent seen the show, but just read the first two books on holiday!!! haha got the 3rd and 4th waiting for me at home! i need to get in on the shows too!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back