Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
shows are NOTHING like the books. I love the books, but i love where the show has gone more :p

I'm a big vamp anything fan.. just discovered a series called Valemont? So *cough* acquiring that soon to watch :p

I'm just starting Season 2 of Vamp Diaries tonight, Season 6 of House to watch (Season 7 on Sky+ :D) and just ordered Blood Ties Season 1 (such a shame it got cancelled :() Brimstone on the Sky+, and ordered Desperate Housewives Seasons 4 and 5 to catch up on. Acquiring Heroes too, as love those :p

and then totally unrelated, i love Naruto. I am a Narutard.. :p

shows are NOTHING like the books. I love the books, but i love where the show has gone more :p

I'm a big vamp anything fan.. just discovered a series called Valemont? So *cough* acquiring that soon to watch :p

I'm just starting Season 2 of Vamp Diaries tonight, Season 6 of House to watch (Season 7 on Sky+ :D) and just ordered Blood Ties Season 1 (such a shame it got cancelled :() Brimstone on the Sky+, and ordered Desperate Housewives Seasons 4 and 5 to catch up on. Acquiring Heroes too, as love those :p

and then totally unrelated, i love Naruto. I am a Narutard.. :p

aww man i think i need to finish reading all current books before shows then, as it spoils it for me when the shows or films don't follow on from the books, the twilight films ruined the books lol and so did Harry potter :D

I've never heard of Valemont!! will have to check it out! i'm more into reading atm, then when i get too lazy to do that, that's when the researching into shows and films come into play hehe

Omg!! sounds like you have busy times ahead watching everything hun! i never got into house but heard its meant to be good! and i've never got into Desperate Housewives either though it sounds like my cup of tea! i spend too much time watching repeats instead of new shows lol :eek: especially Friends oops :p xx

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the delights of sw. I'll be glad when I'm of nights and have more time to read what everyone is up to.

i would deck him if he did that to you Nikki. I think you need to see his character to see his appeal.. his character is veeeeeeery sexy!

also, if you met Mike you would see the appeal too LOL :p

wow just found your diary and i would usually read it to catch up with what uve been up to but 468 pages may take me a while!!! im never around here for long enough to write that many pages i always disappear then start a new one lol.

as for that guy from vampire diaries he was in lost wasnt he? very niiiice :) xx

Was wondering the same myself clarri :( x

still no news. Was talking to the lady who rang the other day and she said all the cats have gone missing on monday or tuesday (Amber was tuesday) all in the early hours of the morning and all have been tabbies.

Police not taking it seriously, and I just have the gut feeling that I am not going to see Amber again :( I am still calling her every morning and night, and driving round all the places I've heard there is a tabby and white cat, but none of them have been Amber.

still no news. Was talking to the lady who rang the other day and she said all the cats have gone missing on monday or tuesday (Amber was tuesday) all in the early hours of the morning and all have been tabbies.

Police not taking it seriously, and I just have the gut feeling that I am not going to see Amber again :( I am still calling her every morning and night, and driving round all the places I've heard there is a tabby and white cat, but none of them have been Amber.

Oh sweetie, its just terrible, can't believe the police aren't taking it seriously especially if this lady is right?

Really hoping she turns up soon xx

Valemont? Whats this, I'm sure I'll love it as a fellow VampFiend!

Doing everything I can do.. just wish she would come home.

Still unsure on SW.. worried i'm not doing it right.

B - 2 weetabix (HB) sk. milk (HA)
L - jacket potato, bgty cottage cheese, celery, beetroot, mixed salad leaves, cucumber, tomato
T - roast beef, runner beans, carrots, leeks, mashed potato (made with remainder of HA sk. milk) gravy made with 2tsp gravy granules (2 syns)
S - apple

Drinks: low calorie squash, water

Doing everything I can do.. just wish she would come home.

Still unsure on SW.. worried i'm not doing it right.

B - 2 weetabix (HB) sk. milk (HA)
L - jacket potato, bgty cottage cheese, celery, beetroot, mixed salad leaves, cucumber, tomato
T - roast beef, runner beans, carrots, leeks, mashed potato (made with remainder of HA sk. milk) gravy made with 2tsp gravy granules (2 syns)
S - apple

Drinks: low calorie squash, water

If you are doing extra easy, then that is fine, just make sure you eat a few more syns before the night is out.

My consultant has told me to have between 12-15 syns, then as I lose more weight cut back gradually on the syns, otherwise if I eat too few now I'll have nothing to cut back on the nearer to goal we get.

I tend to have a chopped banana with my brekkie, just makes sure that I feel full until about 11 am.

Loads of veg in there so that great.

Our leader says 70 syns a week and to count them on a weekly basis starting with the 70 and counting down throughout the week. And today's menu sounds fine.

Irene xx

Lyd, i have a total of 36.5 syns for the last three days.. i am low synning today as i racked up 24.5 of those on day 1 with my belvitas and soup :( i just want to average out at about 10 per day for the week.. which my consultant said would be okay??

i have eaten a lot of beef though.. probably too much.. but its too late now. Had a grapefruit with splenda as well.

Tomorrows plan:

B - 2 weetabix (HB) with sk. milk (HA)
L - remainder spag bol (1 syn) with pasta (0) orange
T - beansprouts, babycorn, sugar snap peas and peppers in 1/2sachet of amoy straight to wok black bean sauce (2.5 syns) bulgar wheat
S - plum, apple, banana

Lyd, having my banana with breakfast like you suggested :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back