Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
menus look good Rach.
really wish you got some news soon

fingers crossed and sending positive vibes to you that Amber will come home safe, maybe she just went on holiday with some other moggies :D if you think positive and believe she will come home safe then she will, thats what i did with Victor so i know it would work for you. I know its hard to think positive but believe she will come home and that she is safe and it will happen! xxxx

Lyd, i have a total of 36.5 syns for the last three days.. i am low synning today as i racked up 24.5 of those on day 1 with my belvitas and soup :( i just want to average out at about 10 per day for the week.. which my consultant said would be okay??

i have eaten a lot of beef though.. probably too much.. but its too late now. Had a grapefruit with splenda as well.

Tomorrows plan:

B - 2 weetabix (HB) with sk. milk (HA)
L - remainder spag bol (1 syn) with pasta (0) orange
T - beansprouts, babycorn, sugar snap peas and peppers in 1/2sachet of amoy straight to wok black bean sauce (2.5 syns) bulgar wheat
S - plum, apple, banana

Lyd, having my banana with breakfast like you suggested :D

Perfect day x

Morning Rach,

isn,t that strange about all the cats going missing on a monday or tuesday:confused:

wish I could say something to make you feel better but I know exactly what you must be going through x

Ruby had been missing about 2 days when we decided to sit down & tell Georgia, we were dreading it as they were really close!
So we told her and she said "Oh does that mean I can get a goldfish now" suffice to say there were plenty of tears on my part:cry:
I didn,t know whether It was a good thing because she wasn,t upset or I had the most unfeeling child so I just put it down to her age she was only 5 then:eek:

Really hope you hear something x

Aw hun, so sorry she's not turned up yet, but like everyone's said, Im sure she will xx

All the best for SW - my sis in law did it and lost loads :)

lots of hugs xxx

I hope sw works for you Rach, I did really well some years back on sw unfortunately lifes problems got in the way and I put it all back on, but I do think its a good plan.

Sending hugs and hoping theres good news on Amber soon xx

thanks everyone for the support. still no news on Amber, but I am hoping and trying to be positive that she will come back :)

on another point.. i just wanted to say thank you again to you all - i cant believe how supportive some people are - its honestly fantastic :) i've had three people offer to send me things to help.. i love you all :)

Well done on sticking to your plan - a lot of us would no doubt fall headfirst into a biscuit tin with a pet missing, so kudos to you for keeping at it.

So sorry the kitty is still AWOL xx

i have been too busy to even think of eating!

had a big plate of bulgar wheat with tea as had no cous cous.. it was lush. Got enough for a bulgar wheat salad tomorrow :)

thanks guys, off to bedfordshire now :D

the joys of being given your new timetable the day before it is implemented - meaning a full night of lesson planning! :p

Well done on sticking to your plan - a lot of us would no doubt fall headfirst into a biscuit tin with a pet missing, so kudos to you for keeping at it.

So sorry the kitty is still AWOL xx

Thats so true and just shows Rach's level of determination and motivation right now, 3 cheers for Rach I say!!

Hope you've been having a good day Rach... Lots of lovely vibes coming ur way :vibes:xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back