Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady across the road to me had lost her cat 10 days ago but yesterday it was seen 2 streets away and although it is not back yet we know it is safe.

Irene xx

Hey hun

Just caught up. So sorry about Amber, is there any news today? Really hope she turns up soon.

Good luck with SW too, I admire anyone that can do it as I just can't get my head round it. If anyone can, you can.

Hope you've had a good day hun

xxx

guys you are so amazing.. i really do love you all :)

still no news on amber, hoping that there will be news soon.

other news.. part of my house fell off today and almost hit the old lady.. the old lady who rapped on my door when i first moved in and hit my car and threatened me with her stick.. so of course i have had a faceful of abuse about how my neglected house is the scruffbag house of the neighbourhood and how shes going to sue.

I just shut the door in her face i couldnt be bothered with the old bag! :p

watching Nigella do a seafood bake on the telly.. think thats going to have to happen sometime soon! :p

food for today:

B - 2 weetabix (HB) and sk. milk (HA)
L - 50g philadelphia extra light (3 syns) jacket potato, beetroot, cucumber, lettuce leaves, tomato
T - chicken curry made with chicken breast, tomato, onion, pepper, garlic, ginger, spices with rice and 2tbsp 2%fat plain yoghurt (0.5syns)
S - apple, plum, banana, sainsburys mullerlight (still syn free whoop :D)

i so could've gone for the bread this week.. the impulse has been great! but no, i have perservered! I will treat myself to some bread tomorrow though I think for lunch :)

tomorrows plan:

B - scrambled eggs on 1 slice toast (3 syns) melon
L - seabass fillet, broccoli and peas, boiled potato
T - not sure yet, probably pasta something as have had quite a bit of rice and potato the last few days :) think we may opt for spag bol again.. or chilli might be nice hmmm decisions!
S - apple, banana, orange

P.S, its a tiny bit of cement from top of house.. just wish that 1) it had had farther to fall to build up momentum, and 2) that it hadnt missed the target :p

Your food is looking good babe well done. Im thinking of amber every day really hope she turns up soon x

P.S, its a tiny bit of cement from top of house.. just wish that 1) it had had farther to fall to build up momentum, and 2) that it hadnt missed the target :p

That's pretty much what I was thinking only in my head I used much less polite words :D

Hi Rachael - I too was hoping you would have had some good news re Amber - still every chance she's gone on a little adventure though. Hope it's good news soon. You seem to have really taken to SW and are doing great. I'm sure you will get a good result.

Lesley
x

Keep popping in to check re Amber..sorry there's nothing yet, keep positive, I'm sure she'll come back. xx

Ha ha at the old lady :p

Your menus have set my mouth-a-watering, and it's only 25 past nine!! :) xx

SW really seems to be suiting you, well done for getting into it so quicky!

As for the old lady/cement incident - aren't grumpy rude old folks nuts?! My grandad is a grumpy sod but I know he does it deliberately for effect - he says as far as he's concerned, he's lived long enough being polite so at his age he's entiteld to be as rude as he wants!

So sorry there isn't any news of Amber, don't give up hope hun xxx

I don't blame you for shutting the door in her face silly old bat, every street has one don't they.

Menu's are sounding delish Rach
can I just ask why your are syning your bread and not using it as a Heb ?

As for the old lady/cement incident - aren't grumpy rude old folks nuts?! My grandad is a grumpy sod but I know he does it deliberately for effect - he says as far as he's concerned, he's lived long enough being polite so at his age he's entiteld to be as rude as he wants!

So sorry there isn't any news of Amber, don't give up hope hun xxx

Almost all of my customers are like this & i was just saying to someone today how my ex hubs grandad had this attitude!
He used to ask for discount in every shop & plead poverty as he was a pensioner,he had more money than all of us put together!

Also hoping amber turns up real soon xx

still no amber news, but i am still trying to be positive.

off to WI tonight as Matt and me are off to Secco tomorrow night :D

school is school. had business this afternoon and I hate that class.

6lbs off :D

now in the nice 14s again for a change :)

having a chinese tonight - chicken in oyster sauce (4.5 syns) and plain boiled rice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back