Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
6lbs off :D

now in the nice 14s again for a change :)

having a chinese tonight - chicken in oyster sauce (4.5 syns) and plain boiled rice :)

Wow! well done on the 6lbs :D and your dinner sounds fab. I'll remember that for when I start. :)

Jess xx

That's brilliant Rach !!!

6lbs off :D

now in the nice 14s again for a change :)

having a chinese tonight - chicken in oyster sauce (4.5 syns) and plain boiled rice :)

Big congrats :D :D :D

thanks guys :)

well no real update - off for a long overdue round of the diaries to give back some of that amazing support that i've been getting :)

thanks again - love you all xxx

P.S

Food:

B - omelette made with 2 eggs, water, ham, sliced mushroom, spring onion and chives
L - ham, salad, ryvita and 28g philadelphia x light (1.5syns)
T - secco :D
S - melon

Last edited:
Congratulations on your great loss.

Wish you had had news about Amber though.

Hope you enjoy your night out.

We have had Dylan for 4 nights - Catherine's exam was yesterday afternoon and Michael has his tomorrow afternoon. Taking him back today then going to the Sage tonight. Hope I don't fall asleep as I am shattered.

Irene xx

it feels amazing.

also, Matty is going to be well annoyed at me but I have just added to the family. I am picking up our new son Milo this afternoon. He is an 8 year old, quiet little ginger cat whose family are moving abroad and cant keep him.

I know Amber has not been gone long but if she comes back I will happily look after them both. It just isnt right not to have an animal in the house.

I will post pictures later if he doesnt go hide.

Woo hoo on the 6 off Rach! How fab is that!! :) :)

And welcome to Milo, look forward to seeing some pics :) xx

Well done hun, under the circumstances to still lose a massive amount like that is beyond an huge achievement - you are amazing!!

Welcome Milo - can't wait to see photos!

it feels amazing.

also, Matty is going to be well annoyed at me but I have just added to the family. I am picking up our new son Milo this afternoon. He is an 8 year old, quiet little ginger cat whose family are moving abroad and cant keep him.

I know Amber has not been gone long but if she comes back I will happily look after them both. It just isnt right not to have an animal in the house.

I will post pictures later if he doesnt go hide.

Aw rach thats great news on your loss & a new puddy tat!:D
If amber returns im sure she wont mind the company!

I was never keen on ginger cats until 17 years ago when i went to collect fergus as a kitten from my lezza work mate & she had a ginger kitten also looking for a home & yep i couldnt help but take him with me too...murphy is lovely & im so glad i had him xxx

Aww that's lovely that your giving Milo a home
and I'm sure under the circumstances Amber wouldn't mind
I love Ginger puddy tats

Aw welcome to the family Milo, I understnad how you feel Rach, a house without a cat is not a home.
Dont have any preference re ginger cats-have a ginger husband, thats quite enough for me !!LOL

Dont have any preference re ginger cats-have a ginger husband, thats quite enough for me !!LOL

This made me smile :)

I used to have 2 ginger cats and they were gorgeous :D

Evening Rach,

Oh Milo sounds lovely:D

Our Ruby was a ginger tabby, with a tiny wee tip of white on the end of her tail!

My Milo is sat chewing my slippers as I type this;)

I love SW. Glad its working for you, you've taken to it like a duck to water :D

Welcome to Milo :) How is he settling in??
Have a great friday :) xx

Congratulations on the 6lb loss Rachael, that's brilliant. Hope Milo is settling in :).

Lesley
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back