Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rach sweetie, massive congrats on the 6lb loss, that is fantastic and especially at a testing time. So big cheers for you :)

I understand you wanting to have a cat around, I feel a bit bereft without Tilly, but we have Zack and he's getting older and older. I am still crossing my fingers for news of Amber. xxx

My favourite cats are ginger cats, I have had 2 ginger cats and they are the best ever! And apparently, I heard yesterday, that ginger cats are good at going away from home to play, but always return for their supper at night and like to laze around in the evenings. This seems true of my two.

Anyway, welcome Milo, can't wait to see you :D xxx

Where did you hear this nik cos this is my murphy down to a tee!
He does go a-wandering but always comes back,what a coincidence!

xx

Hope you have a great weekend hun with Milo :D x

hey guys, the quiet one came out of his shell a little bit today and has spent a few hours with us since we got in. He's sat giving me the puss in boots eyes now cause i'm typing and not stroking!

he's getting used to Math aswell which is good :) hes bit skittish with the wind howling, but otherwise he's much improved on yesterday!

food for today:

B - 2 weetabix (HB) and skimmed milk (HA)
L - pasta and spicy tomato sauce (5 syns) apple, banana
T - rice, chilli made with turkey mince, carrot, kidney beans, celery, onion, red pepper, tomato, hot chilli powder, garlic
S - orange

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=290140&id=659764257&l=66f71fe994

link to Milo x

Hey Rach just a quick pop by until tomorrow and ill catch up properly!! but..

WOWWWWWW!!!! huge congrats on the big loss! that's amazing SW seems to be working wonders for you! and you deserve it hun so pleased for you!

and also i'm sorry to hear Amber has not returned yet :( but a huge welcome to Milo! love the name and he looks adorable!!! hope he is settling in well have a great weekend hun xxx

Ahhh, Milo is a real cute chap - lovely colouring.

Have a great weekend.

Lesley
x

cheers guys.

do you ever have moments where you just see red? i had one today.

spent ages making slimming world chips and put them in the oven. put the peas in the micro dish and the broccoli on the hob and got the steak out and even the pan and put the pan on the hob.

All i wanted matty to do was the steak. so i smell something burning and mattys laid on the couch and the chips i spent ages making are burnt.

So i lost my temper and chucked them all in the bin and told Matty if he was hungry to f***ing get peeling some new potatoes.

thing is, the chips were still edible.. but i was sooo annoyed that Matty couldnt do the one job i asked him to that the next thing i knew, they were in the bin!

So yeah.. Mattys doing them again. Theyre wedges, cause he didnt think they'd need peeling.. but at least i'm getting fed! :p

Just wanted to write it down so i could vent and not fill my face:p

food for today:

B - bacon, egg, beans, mushroom, 1 slice toast (HB)
L - roasted carrot, onion, mushroom and leek in 1/2jar homepride tomato and herb veg bake (12.5syns)
T - rump steak, marrowfat peas, broccoli and potato wedges made with frylight
S - 3 bananas, 1/2 melon, apple, glass sk. milk (HA) grapefruit with splenda

At least Matty agreed to help with the cooking, Mr V just makes a mess in the kitchen and is of no good use at all. Hope you enjoyed the wedges anyway.

Loving the pics of Milo he is very handsome and settling in well by the sounds of it. Cats dont like change much so he is doing well.

Have a lovely night

I have just had a see red moment too-over a certain little girls who wouldnt brush her teeth before bed-and just like Matty ,it's done now

Hope you enjoy the chips when you finally get them !!

thats the thing though Vanda.. if he didnt help, i wouldnt have the problem of trusting him with stuff :p i would just get on and do it!

i'd probably still whinge, but at least i wouldnt paddy fit and chuck it in the bin and start swearing at people LOL :p x

i am so picky its unreal.

i've had 3 bananas, an apple, 1/2 a melon, a full grapefruit, scrambled egg.. all outside of my meal times.

annoyed as i know scrambled egg is free on EE but technically i should be having 1/3 plate of superfree food with it but didnt.. and i've had 3 extremely generous meals on top of that..

im going to bed before anything else enters my mouth! :p na night xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back