Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was yeah, without the ham as i didnt have any. It was okay but nothing special - nice and filling though!

Clarri and Lesley have both just sent me some SW books if you want me to copy you some of the recipes? :) x

Hiya rach..
sorry for being awol chuck..aww to milo and wow to switching to SW how long you been on the diet then..good luck with it hunny x

i've been on SW two weeks on thursday. I'm still learning the ropes - sticking to EE days atm to be safe. Will wander into the land of red and green soon.

Does anyone know if theres a limit to how much 0 syn yoghurt you can have? x

Need to add, Kals, I just ate a 500g pot of Onken fat free strawberry yoghurt. Its supposedly free and totally goes against my whole egg argument.. but it was an Onken pot. Its the closest i'll ever get to a Haagen Daaz pot ever and that definitely isnt free!

I am thinking.. maybe i will freeze a pot.. then its like ice cream but technically frozen 0 syn yoghurt :p

Hey hun!! Sounds liking your adjusting to the SW life amazingly! dunno how you do it, all sounds very confusing to me, i'm chuckling away here reading how Milo is of a night time! :D hehe hope he gets into a better routine for you soon! and your meals sound lush! keep it up! ... even though i'm drooling i love hearing what your having on SW ! im determind to work out how it all works eventually! haha hope you had a great start to the week, how is the job going? xxx

Sounds like youve taken to SW really well. I loved EE days when I did it. Just dont fall into the trap of too many of the free yoghurts etc. Are you finding it easy to get the whole pointing thing out your mind?

surprisingly yes! points are fading away pretty quickly! i will promise not too have too much yoghurt.. i feel a bit sick now anyway so ive learned my lesson! x

Smirky, jobs going okay.. busy, but okay :) x

Need to add, Kals, I just ate a 500g pot of Onken fat free strawberry yoghurt. Its supposedly free and totally goes against my whole egg argument.. but it was an Onken pot. Its the closest i'll ever get to a Haagen Daaz pot ever and that definitely isnt free!

I am thinking.. maybe i will freeze a pot.. then its like ice cream but technically frozen 0 syn yoghurt :p

Hi Rachael - that yoghurt is just the best isn't it - I used to have a big pot every day when I did SW (no wonder I didn't lose much:p) Your food is great - glad to see you are doing so well.

Lesley
x

Great that you are getting on well with the old sw plan. I loved it but at that time couldnt do the portion control stuff so eventually started to sts and gain. I love the minimum counting and measuring though, altogether a much more normal way to be.

I shouldnt chuckle at Milo keeping you awake during the night. I've been lucky with my 2 they've got used to my odd hours and never wake me up, having said that Molly does sleep at the bottom of my bed, Beth is a bit more fickle and swaps places every now and then

Have a lovely Tuesday

:D I freezer muller lights all the time Rach
I prefer them frozen although I only eat one as a pudding now and again as they soon mount up otherwise
have a nice day Rach x

Hope you're having a nice day Rach :) xxx

was lovely to see you too! :D

soooooo...

had a lovely lunch at Metro Centre with Cat and Dyl :) Dyl has grown sooooo much since i last saw him - its unreal!

feel accomplished - drove Matty to Silverlink then through to Sunderland this morning, then across to ChesterleStreet to order my money for Prague, then back through to Kibblesworth to pick up my sausages, then to Prudhoe to pick up a parcel from the PO and then through to Metro Centre for lunch :)

Food for today:

B - slice wholemeal toast (HB) 5 laughing cow light triangles (HA)
L - wetherspoons spaghetti bolognese
T -
S - apple, banana, grapefruit with splenda

LOLOL! :rotflmao:

Always nice to feel "accomplished" rach!:D xx

Hey honey how you doing? Hows SW going, it looks like you really have got the hang of it well done.

Loving Vampire Diaries, really like the turn its taken and away from the books!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back