Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys,

Lyd, I love VD so much that I am upto episode 5 on the internet.. but still intend to watch the episodes i have seen again.. love love love it! :D

Watching True Blood atm aswell and I really like that too.

went to WI tonight as I have parents evening tomorrow - lost 1/2lb. Considering I had 6 last week and I've not been 100% this week, i'm well chuffed :)

back to 100% commitment as of tonight (no excuses of "i'll do it tomorrow" :p) and i've had today:

B - 2 weetabix (HB) 350ml sk. milk (HA)
L - 2 slices wholemeal bread (6syns) wafer thin lean ham, sliced cucumber, sliced tomato
T - rice, lean pork loin, stir fry veg, sliced peppers, soy sauce, 1/4jar sharwoods beijing chilli bean sauce (4syns)
S - banana, apple

bang on 10 syns for the day :)

fly on saturday, so although i'll not be 100% SW, i will try to make wise choices! Hopefully we'll be doing lots of walking and other exercise ;) while we're there! :D lots of waiting time in the airport so i'll pack some healthy snacks for travelling!

so i have another 3 weeks until Brum.. i would LOVE to drop 7.5lbs by then. So I am going to aim for 1.5 over my holiday, and then 3lbs each week before then. I think thats doable.. especially as a lady at mine went back to basics and today revealed she had lost 5lbs. I know its doable, so I want to give it my best shot.

If i manage it, I am so splurging on a new outfit - shoes, trousers, top / dress, cardi, accessories.. the lot! Even a new set of lingerie as i need some :p

Last edited:
Going great guns rachey !!
Your Prague trip has come around really quickly !!!

Whos looking after milo while you are away?? xx

Go Rach Go Rach:D

well done there, thats a fab loss in 2 weeks!

Have a lovely time in Prague, have always fancied going there x

Charly, Milo is going to Grandma and Grandads.. now Amber got along really well with Button and Boots (both male) but Milo is for one, male, and two, extremely different in temperament to Amber, so it will be an experiment.. but either way, what can I do if I'm in Prague :p

had parents evening tonight, heads battered. Off to finish planning for tomorrow now. Catch up i promise as soon as - that may be after Prague though as I'm working all day tomorrow then I have coursework catchup until 5 and then have to pack for Prague and ship ourselves + Milo over to Granny and Grandads for the night.

Milo coming out of his shell loads more - got a couple of pics i need to upload of him on catnip etc.. bless the poor buggar - gave him it to see if he would chill out.. but instead he got paranoid as anything and then collapsed on the carpet to hyperventilate. Felt bad at time, but laugh now haha :) x

Well done you on that 1/2lb :D That's fab!!
Have a great time in Prague, I bet Milo'll have a nice holiday at the grandparents too :)
x

I love prague its beautiful you will have a ball there, have I ever told you the story of Prague, me, a coach driver, a pair of pensioners, absynth and Jaegerbombs?? If not remind me in Birmingham! Have a great time xx

Aww at Milo hyperventatling silly puddy tat.
hope he gets on okay at the parents while your in Prague
and have a wonderful time

My 2 boys love catnip they go loopy! Miffy used to sniff it but all that happened was it made her eyes water & tilly used to just eat it!

Have a fab weekend xx

Catnip LOL!! Class A drugs for Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back