Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Clarri they could be:rolleyes:

Hi guys, fleeting visit..

yes, I am engaged :)

i'm back off to bed now, had a horrible migraine all yesterday and its still here today.. cant see overly well and being on here isnt helping! Didnt want to chance driving into work when i'm like this.

catch up later xxx

P.S.. i put 8lbs on in a week... :(

Many Many Congratulations.

As long as you enjoyed yourself the 8lbs doesn't matter. You will get that back off in no time. xx

Ooooh big congrats :D

images

The 8lbs is the ring for goodness sake everyone!!

Oh Rach, Congratulations, but sorry bout your head.
xxx

Just what I was gonna say-8lbs that must be some ring LOL

So so pleased for you,want full details when your head is better!!

Congratulations to you both. Hope you feel better this afternoon and can give us all the romantic details. 8lbs eh? thats one heck of a ring then :D

I'm so happy for you hun, its just the best news, photos of ring please?

Many many congratulations Rach :D
How wonderful hopefully we'll get a blow by blow account soon plus piccys of the ring

Ps who cares about 8lb when you have fabby news like that.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

OMG, I am so chuffed for you! How did he ask? Did you cry? One knee? Ring in a champagne glass and nearly choke? Ring hidden in a chocolate cake and nearly choked?

Oh Rach, brilliant news, must have made your holiday petal! Have you got a picture of the ring?

Welcome home. xxx

PS - 8lb doesn't count when you have been given a ring on your finger :p xxx​

LMAO i want to know all the same things! haha :p :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing news! I hope you feel better soon though, and don't worry about 8lbs gain, i gained 6lbs on hols and just over a week later was all off once again, just water retention ;) hehe hope you had a lovely holiday! eek can't wait to hear all the news now :eek::eek: xxxxx
:serenade::bananalove::character00250::love047::D

Congrats rach i knew that was what you were going to say;)...now like the others have said im sure its the rock on your finger weighing you down:p.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back