Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the ring :D Such a nice proposal. We can discuss boring wedding stuff, even though neither of looks to be marrying any time soon :rolleyes:

In the past I would not have refused Mr Grant but I cant think about him without seeing that prozzie he got caught in the car with some years ago. I'd have to scrub him with some bleach and a brillo pad before I'd get close these days. I am with you Nic, Colin Firth def does it for me.

Liking the sw plan for Christmas Rach 8lbs off def doable. Is sw working better for you rather than ww? Have been considering defecting myself to get shot of the constant pointing malarky. Have a very lovely weekend x

well i've had a week off, but i've been 100% today, and i want to be 100% for as long as possible :)

i'm still 6lbs down, and im really enjoying how much i can eat and the cooking element of it :)

i'm desperate to wear a lush dress for xmas and my engagement party (which looks like itll be in january as xmas parties have booked up all function rooms everywhere until then! :() so am back to gym and really really want to try hard with SW :)

over an hour of internet trawling and i have only found 3 potentials, plus 1 dress i would sell my soul for.. unfortunately, its 195 quid and only goes upto a size 14 :( :

French Connection morning stars sequin dress | Littlewoods.com

3 potential dresses:

South Peacock Print Tunic | Littlewoods.com

Lipsy one shoulder dress | Littlewoods.com

Vicky Martin Twinkle Sequin Keyhole Dress | Littlewoods.com

I think i like the Vicky Martin dress the most.. followed by the Lipsy, then the South Peacock. Opinions welcome!

well, its morning and i'm off to gym.

have a lovely day everyone! x

will think of you at the gym,whilst lounging around at in laws:D

Dresses all lovely so no use asking me

I love the Vicky Martin dress, closely followed by the South Peacock which is rather unusual and very pretty indeed I could take or leave the Lipsy dress but that's just me
have a great day you little gym bunny you

I love the Vicky Martin dress, closely followed by the South Peacock which is rather unusual and very pretty indeed I could take or leave the Lipsy dress but that's just me
have a great day you little gym bunny you

That would be my order of preference but only because the lush green one is out of the frame;)
BTW - I'm very :jelous: of all of them:p

well i got to gym and my PT was there and he managed to talk me into spinning :p (he doesnt need to put in any effort, i'd walk off a cliff if he told me to LOL :D)

but i feel good bar a slight headache, and im now off to do some planning ready for tomorrow.

oh and i need to find out if rotisserie roast chicken with skin removed is free on SW :p

hope everyones having a good day :D x

Evenin rach!

I like the peacock dress as its unusual plus i like the fact that the back is a different colour,i would like the lipsy one better if it wasnt that lilac colour as i dont think lilac does much for many people.
Whatever you choose will be lush but be aware of buying it full price now cos you can guarentee it will be in the sale if not before xmas!

My boots from dotty ps were 30% off the week after i paid full price for them:mad:

xxx

Well done on getting back to the gym mrs

I like the VM dress best too, not too keen on the lilac one or the peacocky one but sometimes things look completely different when there are on, so try them all and see which one makes you look most fab

Have a lovely week ahead

cheers guys.

well, i am all planned up for tomorrow - PLUS i have managed a pub session with my step sis and Matt.. nice one :D

however, i had salmon with jacket potato and salad - no dressings or butter, and diet coke all the way. Pleased with myself :) really hope i do well on thursday!

I have the following planned for tomorrow:

B - 2 weetabix (HB) sk milk (HA) banana
L - pork and pepper bolognese (made with lean pork mince, onion, pepper, tomato, soy and worcester sauce, herbes de provence) and wholemeal pasta
T - possibly more pork and pepper bolognese with some chilli thrown in and rice, or something else.. cant decide what just yet! :p
S - 2 apples, 2 satsumas, banana

hello new skinny me :D i have PT session booked for tuesday morning - nothing wakes you up like heavenly mike stretching you out :p (sounds totally wrong.. LOL :D) followed by hair redo and then unfortunately a lot of planning and marking and report writing.. boo :p

Morning Rach,

dunno whats wrong with me this morning but I am teary eyed reading diaries this morning, just read your post about Matty,s proposal:cry:

Your ring is stunning Rach x

Oh & the dresses, I really love the black key hole one:D

You sound really focused I,m sure you can get the 8lbs off!

Have a good week x

You sound very organised and on track with your food Rach. Good luck for this week I know you will do great. x

The sequinny dress is very similar to the one I liked in M&S thats only £69 in gold or silvery grey.

Love all the others

M

nooooo still no decisions.. atm im more focussed on tomorrow mornings PT session :(

been to see the Goo Goo Dolls tonight.. absolutely amazing. Love them.

Off to sleep now - catch up tomorrow after PT / Hair appt / meeting xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back