Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite is the peacock dress I think you would look stunning in that with thick tights or leggings and some killer heels.

Who the flippin heck are the goo goo dolls?:confused: am i showing my age now not knowing who they are?! x

Hoping today has been a good one, although saw on fb that your PT is defecting to other parts. Maybe they'll get a new equally tasty one so chin up x

he's leaving :( when he told me i burst into tears and pure broke down into cant-breathe-sobs for about 10 mins.. have been totally emotional the last few days - think i'm due on.

then i calmed down and he told me it was cause he moved up here to be with his gf and they broke up, so he tried to keep on going up here but has spent the last two xmases and new years on his own, so he wanted to move back to be with his family. Off i went again :p my session got extended though which was nice :)

i'm skinnt but am using the credit card to book a few more sessions with him before he leaves.. gunna miss him loads he was like a real friend (or at least i thought so.. he probs thinks im just an emo nutter :p)

i have been angelic this week on SW. I have tracked every morsel past my lips.. i better lose something tomorrow! i was so tempted to go tonight! x

Evenin emo nutter!:D
I got a little bit sad when i heard your pt has spent the last 2 xmas & new years alone & i dont even know him!:p

Good luck for tomoz i shall be back to see your result xx

Good luck on the weigh in front today Rach
sorry to hear about losing your PT though bless him I felt my heart going out to him being lonely at xmas poor sausage

Hi Rach,

Hope you've had a good weigh in! I'm sneaking back on to minimins after too long away and putting far too much weight on :mad: hay ho back to it, nothing else for it! :)

Cheers guys, lost 1.5lbs and got my half stone award :)

Also, my PT reminds me of Nick Tilsley from Corrie. Feel sorry for him too lol! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back