Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the loss! :D

Way to go on the loss!!! Shame about your PT heading back home, that is a blow, but at least you can get some good workouts with him before he leaves :) Can totally understand him not wanting to be alone at Christmas again!

Congratulations [late as usual... I'm useless...] on the engagement! And glad you had a nice break in Prague! Enjoy the planning the big day, I can guarantee you'll soon be fed up of hearing "Your Special Day" and "The Big Day"... cliches used waaaaay too much! hehe!! I read you said 2014ish, do you think summer or winter? :D

SO jealous of the GooGoo ness.... :( Roll on 30 Seconds to Mars... Mmm Jared Leto... ;)

Have a great weekend Rach :) x

Yayh!! Well done u!

Well done Rach
Have a great weekend
Ps is that the Old Nick or the New one ?

Either one are both yuk kals!:p
Each to their own & all of that tho!

Well done on your loss rach have a great night with jane! xx...it is you who is going isnt it???

It was last night Charly! And Kals, the new one.. He is lush!

I'm sure we had this convo before about Nick Tilsley and Peter Barlow.. Like em both but would go for Nick first :D

If any of you have seen on Facebook, I had a skinful last night. Feeling better than I thought I would but look rough as anything haha!

Lyd Jane and Lesley are all amazing and I had a fab night talking about all things inappropriate!

Had a big greasy breakfast this morning which has helped immensely and I am now back on the SW. Think I'll sleep on train, starting to lag quite a bit!

Well done on the loss this week and really pleased you had a great time in Brum. I hope I can make the next one I could do with a good night out again.

Have a lovely week

Evening Rach. Ok so I know I am very late but it took me ages to find the dress post to get the links! Do you get the figure with the dresses??? They all looked lovely - particularly like the black one and controversially, the lilac one - I thought it was very sophisticated looking and like the layered look across the middle - think it would be very flattering.

Difficult to tell until you try them on to be honest.

I see you are on SW - well done on your loss. Where are you up to with your losses? I have lost track - how much to go now?

Rosie xx

Rosie, probably more than last time you looked.. i still have about 50lbs to drop to get to a healthy weight. Sounds awful when i look at it like that :p

WI is tomorrow but i've not really been on plan all week, but in my defence I have done spinning tonight and i have another PT session tomorrow. Have to have my fill if he's leaving soon :(

Matty made an absolutely lush SW friendly tea which was spicy chicken pasta in a light white wine sauce.. it was lush. Lots of pepper and onion in it which made it proper tasty :D just what i need after 45 minutes of horror in the spin room :p

I must find time to catch up with everyone.. i'm totally lagging but i will make a start in ten mins after i've finished prepping lessons for my day off tomorrow (still annoyed i have to prep other peoples lessons.. shouldnt give ICT classes to non-ICT staff.. they should give me them!)

Milo settling in great, hes eating like a trooper and is the size of a small house.. he needs some exercise me thinks, but doesnt chase much. I've tried playing with him but he just huffs and bites me instead.. LOL :p

Have a lovely day Rach, enjoy your day off. So pleased Milo has settled in well, sunny how they adjust so quickly to a change of house and 'parents'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back