Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like milo is a stroppy teenage cat!:D x

he probs is about teenage.. hes 8ish? He's been so cuddly today, hes even let me pick him up and kiss him, which i usually either get greeted by him running away or twisting and putting his paws in my face to say "no mammy, stop being embarrassing :p"

off to class now so will let you know how badly i do soon :p

thanks Aunty M.. well i have no idea how but.. 2.5lbs off! :D

see, Jane said my facebook xmas list was unrealistic.. but there are obviously higher ups who think i deserve my wish :D

back down to 14st 7lbs.. not seen that milestone in awhile :D

Well done rach, gr8 loss!! X

Well done on the loss Rach!
I had a giggle at Milo huffing. I swear my oldest cat gets embarrassed if I catch him playing with a toy. He drops it instantly when spotted and if i try to tempt him back he looks at me with complete disdain :D

well done on a mega loss espesh after a little session at jimmy's !!

Glad to hear milo doing well-its 1 year for their 1st year then 7 for every one of ours-so he's heading towards middle aged !! but he's in good company and I love a good cuddle ( tho admittedly not with my mum)

he loves his dad more than me :p hes asleep by his feet atm!

My 2 boys have no choice but to be munched,kissed,squashed & generally forced to love me on a daily basis!:p

17 years of this & they just give in to me now!

Have a good weekend rach x

corrrrrrrrr Jim might be old on Corrie but he still floats my boat with that accent LOL :D

hope he beats the crap outta Owen.. dont like him hes smarmy.

just had a mad handed food to face binge after Matty suggested i might be pregnant (no period for awhile) (all while waiting for the lines to appear.. turns out im not pregnant but now have extra 2-3lb of food lining my stomach :p)

so.. my name is Rachael and I am clearly a stress eater :p

Sounds like MrB !!

Rach is gonna buy him a comb for christmas arent ya ?

I have long known that i am a stress eater, but it's been less since being on THD. Come on you've met my kids !! LOL

Any exciting plans this weekend appart from celebrating not being preggers?

corrrrrrrrr Jim might be old on Corrie but he still floats my boat with that accent LOL :D

Ah no, that's even worse than my passion for Max Branning :eek:
Wouldn't do for us to all be the same though would it!

Well done on another great loss Rachael, it's great to see you doing on SW.

Glad the lines appeared for you ;).

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Lesley
x

no real exciting plans, PT this afternoon although still aching from last one, and then i should be going out tonight but i have only £4 until payday.. a week on tuesday.

thinking i may pack some alcohol in my bag so i can at least make an appearance :p

food for today:

B - beans on 1 slice wholemeal toast (HB)
L -
T - lean bacon, onion, pepper, chilli, spring onion, chicken stock, pasta, 1/4 glass white wine ( 2.5 syns)
S - melon, apple, banana

hey hun firstly congrats on the 1.5lbs off and reaching the half a stone mark!!! ... and then for this week excellent news on the 2.5lbs off! :D amazing! sw seems to suit you really well, glad it's all going good for you and your having a great weekend! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back