Racing heart beat?

Mags

Needs to stick to it!!!
Hey All,
Has anyone else had a racing heart beat?I dont remember getting it before on the diet, but last night i defo had it, and im just after getting it again...What could be wrong??

Hi Mags,

I have not heard of this and I would think you would be best to get it checked out by your doctor as it will help to put your mind at ease.

Love Mini xxx

Ditto - think you should get it checked out by the Docs.

Saksred.x

hmmm may have to go do that..i took pills for a headache that had caffine in it, that wouldnt do it would it??

Mags, I know if I drink strong coffee it will send my heart beating fast.

I have not a clue about headache pills.

Where you also drinking a lot of tea and coffee?

The first few days of the diet your body is going through major adjustment and withdrawal from carbs.

You do need to take it easy.

Sorry I can not be of more help on this, but would still recommend professional medical opinion on it.

This would be my position on it.

Love Mini xxx

Yeah, I have that, my heart goes about 110bmp in my sleep. I would recommend getting it checked though. My docs blamed the diet for it, but it still continued when I wasn't on it....so jury is out on that one.

Caffine, excercise, stress, anxiety are just a few of the things that can make your heart go fast.

Or......you might just be like that, like I am. They'll probably want to do a few ECG's, maybe a 24 hour tape and an echocardiogram on you. Nothing to worry about. They tried to give me beta blockers cause they said it was anxiety.......er........anxious in my sleep? me thinks not.

Best of luck!!

No havent had any tea or coffee(and i generally drink alot of it) since i started the diet cuz i cant do it black or with the tetra pack cuz i dont like it..lol..and well it happend last nite after sum exercise and happened today after cleanin the house..hmmm....well ill see if it happens again tonite..
coley yah not much stress while yah sleep really lol ....

Back