Radio Show Eire Style - Lipotrim

Ivy

Silver Member
An Irish dude lost over 12 stones! interview...

Ivy

A girl collapsed on Cambridge - she used to boil onions and mushrooms...and ate that instead of a shake...

:confused:

Ivy

Interesting. I kinda take exception to that nutrionist saying basically that 18 or 21 yr old girls don't know what they are doing.

Interesting. I kinda take exception to that nutrionist saying basically that 18 or 21 yr old girls don't know what they are doing.

I understand whatcha mean. There is a tendency in Ireland to molly cuddle certain types of people (and sadly its exactly the people that dont need it...)

Particularly from so called 'professionals' who basically would have trouble telling you what day of the week it is.

The radio show is very very good though and well worth the listen. After the Perlico fiasco they go straight back to LT.

Its nearly an hours bliss of peoples views on VLCD.

Ivy

Actually, it was quite worth a listen, I agree.
But, then there was a commercial break and then it seemed as if the vlcd convo ended.
So, they continued talking about it then.............?
I'll check it out.
Beware, though to those who are easily offended because some of the listeners who called in just were not very supportive of vlcds, but, nothing nasty was really said...........
that main story seemed to be about just how this guy was really successful with lipotrim and how it is becoming a bit of a fad in some regions.

And also the price, Aul Joe seemed to think he was personally paying for it the way he carried on.

N'ah harm tho its good.

Ivy

Back