Ragin with myself...

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Well as usual I went off track on sat and still haven't got back on track! Weigh in is tommorrow and I'm ragin with myself! Definately gained! Why do I do this! Xx

I do it most weeks. I am losing quite big numbers most weeks but it's not showing because I usually have a couple of days where I put a few pounds on so when I have a 3lb loss i've probably actually lost 5lb but I put 2 back on at the beginning of the week.

Have you tried saving some syns for Saturday so the damage won't be so bad? Would that work for you?

Hi Pepsi :) I think I might have too, as it's the weekends I struggle with, maybe will try to limit syns to 5 a day and then use majority at weekend, defo expecting a gain 2mro but il draw a line under it and start fresh 2mro x

You may not gain, you never know! last week i was terrible but lost 1lb!? If you do gain then don't worry about it, look at the big picture xxx

I think you need to go back to basics. Keep a food diary, count your syns, keep in control of the food, don't let the food be in control of you.
The other night I was feeling a bit down, and decided to have a chinese. And typically I would order a portion of shredded chilli chicken, with chips and curry sauce. Lotta syns right there! So I got as far as the checkout online, and then X'd out of it, telling myself I'd have noodles instead to fill that little gap, and if I really, really wanted a chinese, I'd have one after WI. My WI was lastnight. I didn't bother with a chinese.

And the 3lb loss was definitely more satisfying than a chinese.

It's about priorities. Put your happiness ahead of your appetite. Because it is appetite, it can't be hunger if you're following the plan. Be kind to yourself, but don't sabotage yourself.

Best of luck!

For me it's all in the planning, I could be so easily swayed into eating out or having drinks etc at weekends so I pre-empt it.
I suggest to hubby that we should have a curry, I cook it so I know it sw friendly and we watch DVD or something rather than going out or ordering in.
Don't beat yourself up about it, we've all done it. Just remember how u feel right now if ur tempted next weekend

So happy to find this thread. I got a bit drunk last night and ate sticky toffee pudding :-( Also a LOT of vodka. No real reason other than once I start I don't know when to stop. So ashamed of myself this morning but I suppose today is a new day?

My C says most people can get away with being naughty once a week, if they immediately go back on plan the next morning.

Fingers crossed it will work. Body magic all this week too (fell down on it last week) I just hope I haven't ruined my chances for this week: off for a meal Friday at a gastropub too :-S The intention is stick to 7 syns or less every day this week and on Friday eat whatever I fancy but no alcohol. I need to learn it messes me up :-(

Thank u everyone for your replies, u always make me feel better, i no i am human and it will happen so wont beat myself up about it iv drew a line under it and started fresh today and doin exactly what you’ve said Mandy and gone back to basics, even if iv a gain i am expecting it and i know now im on the right track again, i am movin house this weekend but im still determined to stay on track and will be doin a shop on sat or sun so will have no excuse

Good luck curvy girl. Sounds like your prepared for what the scales will say and at least you have a reason for it. I've resigned myself to the fact I'll have put on this week but what do I expect with 3 days off plan? Hope your move is going well, at least now we can see where we messed up we might not do it again :)

Back