Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

This forum is amazing it is my mid week support, well its my entire week support. I only stayed at class twice, cos as like you I dont get anything out of finding out what other people have lost or gained! xxx

I took our dog for a walk the other day and he ran off from me - nightmare! Are you on school hols like me Sue? or just like having a week or so off like a person with a 'normal' job xxx

Yeah I have had a little bit to do with her, why'd you ask? - but not a great deal, shes really nice, the main reason I had contact initially was cos one of the kids in my class wouldn't go for a hearing test without me!
Yeah I bet they do talk bout it, Im mad with my old one cos she asked my friend who also goes to class where I was and my friend told her that I was going to get weighed every week with people from work and she huffed and said 'oh Ive seen it all before, its a slipery slope!' cheeky cow, its up to me if I dont wanna go anymore! xxx

Only asked because a lot of schools say they didn't know they had a schoolnurse, our nursery nurse usually goes into infant schools to do reception screening of ht, wt, hearing and vision. she also does a few talks, most of my time is in secondary schools really although I do go into primary schools mainly if there are problems or to do epipen training for children with severe allergies.
That SW leader was probably knarked because she wasn't getting your money, they get training run x number of classes a week and still put on weight so who are they to judge you xx

Yeah she just wanted my £4.50 - greedy bint!
Ah right, na I know we've got one, we're only an Infant School so we're quite close knit! Our nurse comes and sits in the staffroom with us and stuff, shes in a fair bit xxx

OK ladyeez - Ive just phoned a new SW consultant....... ok ok so she wasn't in but Ive made the first step by phoning! Im going to arrange to go to a Monday night group about 10 mins drive from my house and hopefully am starting on 1st September! I WILL give it my all this time just like I started off last time xxx

Well done Rainbow... you know SW works....I came to SW from Lipotrim....it's effective but you really do need will power...and people tend not to encourage you when you're doing it because they'll be telling you "it's not healthy" or "it's dangerous" (hence the need for willpower!)

I'm so glad I came to SW - I am still losing weight... at a sensible rate, I have support from family, friends, SW class and this fab forum,

I haven't known you long, but reading your posts, I can see how far you've come, and I really beleive you can get to target when you return to class in September:D

I will MK - I dont think you'll be getting rid of me that easily!!

UT - how lovely, thanks, its really nice to know I ave the support of you guys behind me (whatever I choose)

xxx

Good luck at the classes Vicky:cool:

I hope you get something out of them and find some likeminded people to bounce off, it really does help. xxx

Hehe, well I've been to............ 3 different classes, then when I went back to the original one (after number 2 and 3) she said.... oh yeah, you went to number 2 ladies class didn't you.........

BUSTED

Hehe x

Busted indeed Lou! Ha ha

Rainbow, when are you going on holiday? Glad you are excited about your return to SW, it will be just like when you first started

Good luck with your new class Rainbow. I've never been one for classes myself but when I joined SW the other night I quite liked it and will be going again next week!

Thanks - Ive only stayed at class twice and I went for bout 6 months! Maybe I should try staying this time round!

Good luck at the classes Vicky:cool:

I hope you get something out of them and find some likeminded people to bounce off, it really does help. xxx

Thanks - how are you getting on?

Hehe, well I've been to............ 3 different classes, then when I went back to the original one (after number 2 and 3) she said.... oh yeah, you went to number 2 ladies class didn't you.........

BUSTED

Hehe x

I dont want that to happen to me! I saw my old consultant in soccer sport today and darted down the side of some trainers - my mum wondered what was wrong with me!

Busted indeed Lou! Ha ha

Rainbow, when are you going on holiday? Glad you are excited about your return to SW, it will be just like when you first started

Go on Wed am really excited! Am going to a hula party this afternoon! xxx

Thanks - how are you getting on?

I'm doing ok thanks hun, still losing all be it slowly, but faster than when I first started. Its quite hard doing this alone though, have to admit. I am having some blood tests done tomorrow to see if I have a Thyroid problem, it runs in the family.

My jeans are getting too big for me and last week I ordered a new belt off Ebay, automatically ordered the extra large size and its WAYYYY too big for me, so will have to order the smaller size yipppeee (that feels good to say that:D) Although I haven't lost stacks since I started my ticker, I have been slowly doing this over last year too, so all in all, I have lost a couple of stone now in total:cool: People are noticing it now too and I have to say it feels nice:)

Cool! Are you dressing up?

Well I wore a flower in my hair and a garland - that was kinda what most people did, although some really pushed the boat out! X

Back