Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Am back! Am going to read my way through some threads and will update my diary later. Only have enough energy to read and NOT to think and type! xxx

congrats on the engagement :D

welcome back - hope you had a good holiday :)

i'm off on mine in a few hours. got to my 2 and a half stone target this morning so really happy about that.

I was trudgin my way through your diary when you wrote this - Ive well doned you on your own thread, but here it is again, well done xxx

hey huni how was the holiday?

Hey laydeez and thanks (long time no see Steph!)

Holiday was amazing, lots of relaxing and lounging around, although we did go for some walks to see the sights. Ive got a bit of a tan - will put photos on later as I don't have the lead for the camera (some of you may remember I lost my camera so I had to borrow my brothers and I haven't got the lead from him) Had lots of gorgeous meals out and scrummy cocktails and am ashamed (well no, Im not really) to say Ive put on about SIX POUND IN A WEEK! Its hardly surprising though as I ate like a right pig! The only downside to the holiday was that I got bit by god damn mozzys (have bout 12 bites all in all) and a few on my legs went manky and started 'tracking' the general concern was that something yakky was traveling into my blood stream, and the red, angriness of the worst one was bout 15cms by 10 cms!!

But Im planning on going back to SW on Monday night, so am going to have a take away tonight and then start again tomorrow me thinks xxx

At least you have had a great time hun thats the main thing, no how hard it is when you go away i never watch what i am eating when i go away.Nice to see you back

Thanks Gem, yer ther was no way I was letting SW dictate my holiday! x

Hey, welcome back - glad you had a great time, shame about the mossies, when we went away in June my mum got up one morning and had.......wait for it 40 bites on one arm from her shoulder to her elbow!!!

Hope the itching phase is over now :)

gees - your poor mum UT, dunno how she coped! Ive come out in a few more aaarrgggghh!!

Well some of you'll be glad to know (and some of you wont be ar**d) but Ive re-joined a SW group tonight.........infact Ive rejoined my original SW group, I dint really want to go to a Monday night group, I had hoped that going on a Monday would make sure I kept a tight reign of my eating over the weekend, when infact I know myself of old and I know Id still push it on a weekend (as I do now) not have a week to recover and I think the upshot would be that I just ended up missing meeting xxx

Welcome back hun, that is great that you have rejoined SW and no you shouldn't be ashamed of that gain. I think that is great if you have had a good holiday and you will be starting SW afresh and your first loss will be a really good one!

morning hun,i have come to join you now on sw! i hope you didnt mind,i have 4 weeks till my holiday and i wanna get back to what i was before i left ww. hope you can help me along the way :)

Indeed we can Gem! it will be a pleasure. I re-joined a group last night so Im well focussed! have you joined a group? x

Back