Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

oh right I see, well Ive just had lunch.... and I dont plan! although maybe mince for tea, or salmon! x

I usually have an idea what I am going to have as I am quite boring and mostly have the same thing every day but sometimes I just go with the flow

I might try planning in advance it might make me more focussed x

Lol - I dont vary mine much as will come to light shortly! x

if it aint broken dont fix it and all that x

Ive just been shopping and got some new work trousers (got an 18, as the 16 looked sprayed on!) and a top for the party, its a 16 and gorgeous! it fits me now, but will also fit in say a stone or so cos its not really fitted. its lovely - I might go try it on again with the jeans Im going to wear, they too are a 16! XXX

Ive just been shopping and got some new work trousers (got an 18, as the 16 looked sprayed on!) and a top for the party, its a 16 and gorgeous! it fits me now, but will also fit in say a stone or so cos its not really fitted. its lovely - I might go try it on again with the jeans Im going to wear, they too are a 16! XXX

that's fantastic....:D

thanks hun - Im hopefully on a roll now, Im taking the pressure off a bit cos I was being too harsh on myself! once, and only once did I cry when I only lost 1/2 a pound, that shouldn't be somethin to cry over! Im trying to fit it more into my lifestyle! xxx

Just sneaking in to say hi Rainbow, I haven't been on here for a while now, busy with work and haven't been too well. I hope you had a fab holiday, your pictures look great and you are looking soo happy:cool: Congratulations on the engagement too:D

Hopefully will try and make it on a bit more, I am still losing weight, although I am being a bit naughty at the moment and not really following anything rigid, just a bit of this and a bit of that:rolleyes:

Hey wish - hello to you too. Oh dear, are you feeling better now? Well done on still losing. Yer had a top holiday thanks, seems like forever ago though! am going swimming shortly, but will be back on properly later Im sure. xxx

Hiya Rainbow, I hope you enjoyed the swim, I just realised that you only have four pounds to lose and you will be half way through your journey!!!!!!! keep up the good work sweetheart ;-)

Hey Nanny, hows things? I think my ticker might be about 3 lb out actually, so a tad more to lose til half way mark, but Im back to it now, wanna look as slim asap for the engagement party.

Hey Son sweets, hows you? Have you done anything bout joining WW?
xxx

Hey Nanny, hows things? I think my ticker might be about 3 lb out actually, so a tad more to lose til half way mark, but Im back to it now, wanna look as slim asap for the engagement party.

Hey Son sweets, hows you? Have you done anything bout joining WW?
xxx
Yeah I joined online I am not starting till Friday though I am actually looking forward to it :)

Back