Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

I'll still be here too!!.... even when I'm at target (in about 4 years) I'll still be coming on here x

Sometimes I feel like I'll be here forever! xxx

Im still SW ing, I just cant get zoned up for CD! x

it is easy when you want it to be isnt it, yer but (vicky pollard stye) we all know one night off track isn't the en of the world xxxx

Glad you lot are sticking around.. thought I was gonna be a billy on here!:D

Well Im a bit sad cos I dint get a birthday thread on here! Hey ho! party was great, as was birthday x

Well Im a bit sad cos I dint get a birthday thread on here! Hey ho! party was great, as was birthday x

Aww hun sorry :( I really got to make sure I check the birthday thread everyday your about the fourth person I missed now. Happy belated birthday xxx

Have you put your birthday on here? It didn't come up on Facebook so I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy belated birthday hun, did you have a great time? x

Aww, hun - I'm sorry too! I was going to do it on Friday night but thought it was too early, then was rushing round all day Sat.

Did you have a nice time? xxx

Had a great night thanks, have put some photos on facebook so peruse at your leisure people! I think its on my facebook (I should check!) I know what its like dont worry xxx

Hey Im ok, will be back in a second, you're on page three Lou - so I'll bring you back and update on here xx

Back