Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Ditto this! Well Done Vix! Doing fab girly!

Gem you are doing fab too! x

Well done Vix, if i could lose like you i'd be soooo happy!
I am on day 5 now and all is good, not hungry at all and am just having my backs cos i have to not cos im hungry for them. Just cant wait to wi monday, o and another week before i can have bars thats what i want !!
well done again your such an inspiration
xx

thanks girls, your support means a lot. honestly laurie you'll lose it like this, as long as you stick to the plan it will be dropping off you. xx

thanks MK x

well had my blonde haor coloured brown yesterday, i like it, other half doesnt, ah well you cant win em all! heres a photo .....DSCF1013.jpg

let me know what you all think, honest opinions only x

I think its pretty!

Hiya i think you really suit it,makes you look completly different,its a lovely soft colour brown,whats your natural colour then?

have a nive day..bit muggy again isnt it x

I really like it.. Makes face look softer! kwim?!
x

thanks all! the colour it is now is pretty much my natural colour (i think/hope) basically ive been having it highlighted since I was 15 (Im 25 now) and it was blonde when I started highlighting it, but its gradually got darker, but ive never had it that colour (does that make sense) so im hoping now this is my natural colour and i wont need it highlightin ever again! yup think vince just needs to get used to it, as do i lol xxx

Just been to my mum and dads for tea - a SW one of course, it was yummy (and red of course) I'm full to brimming, but still want to eat.........greed I know - so have had a can of diet coke, now just need a wee and STILL want to eat. Have got some salmon fillets in the fridge, so could have them later (but don't want them too late cos don't like eat too late on!

I'm liking this diary lark, I can waffle on to my hearts content without worrying that Im clogging up, or going on and on, but hey on here no one can complain bout me cos its got my name in the title!! XXX

Are you now doing SW as your ticker says Lighter Life :confused:

well had my blonde haor coloured brown yesterday, i like it, other half doesnt, ah well you cant win em all! heres a photo .....View attachment 4901

let me know what you all think, honest opinions only x

I think it looks great but because I don't know you personally I can't tell whether it suits your personality which is just as important :)

Im doing LL - I just havent moved my diary, I wante dto keep it here, as I have the May starters thread in the LL section to waffle on in. Have been doing LL for 7 weeks now x

I think it looks great but because I don't know you personally I can't tell whether it suits your personality which is just as important :)
hmmm - good point, dunno which my personality suits, im inclined to say blonde, but thats cos i dont know me as any different, and i hope for the last 25 years my personality has matched my hair xxx

Back