Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

by the way when was my SW food quote from? cos I havent done SW properly for months and months! x

by the way when was my SW food quote from? cos I havent done SW properly for months and months! x

Well it's got me beat, I wonder where I picked that up from, must have been an old post then

have just looked and it was from May 2008 - so it was over a year ago lol xxx

Recent then pmsl
x

Well it's got me beat, I wonder where I picked that up from, must have been an old post then

Sometimes I don't know whether I'm coming or going! Seriously I read as many posts as I can to catch up with what's been going on in the group and to get any tips and obviously I hadn't noticed the date of the post when I replied. I'm putting it down to my age :)

Rainbow, I think your hair looks lovely, you are looking fab girl!!
Well done on your losses and your determination - am well impressed!
Jay xx

thanks x

Wow Rainbow well done! My friend did LL and she dropped 5 stone. But she said the weight piled on very quickly when she stopped. So make sure you do the maintaining bit right sweetie.

Wish i had the balls to jump over to LL but dont think i have that amount of self discipline lol.

Loving the brown hair. I too am a blonde i started highlighting when i was 13. Now im a full blown bleach user ..eek. Never used to be but for some unkown reason i changed products. I am now 23 going on 24 in July. I fancy a change. I'm thinking when i reach the 14 stone mark im going to go a plum red or something extravagant!

Keep going girly your doing fab!! xxx

thanks nn, i think the weight loss spurred me on for a change, I kinda relied on being blonde, it gave me more confidence in a way. now though i dont need the confidence form me hair, im much happier as me than i was. look forward to plum red.
i cant believe how easy LL has been, its more than worth the self discipline, i know Im going to have to work at the maintaining but im so determined never to be in this situation again that Im hopeful.
I cant wait to reach 14 stone, it seemed so far away, but now its only half a stone away - i can almost touch it lol xxxx

Hi Rainbow, love your new hair do it really suits you. Must be strange looking in the mirror after all the yrs of being a blondy!? ... well a change is good, why not what with you losing all this weight its a whole new you! Have you got used to it now?

I had my first wi last night and i lost 11lb ... i am gob smacked didnt for the life of me think i would lose that much! God that would have taken me forever to lose on SW, im so happy...
got next weeks supply , i have no soup i hate them they are vile! yum i dont know whether you have them on LL, the tetra cartons? Someone recommended freezing them cut the top off eat with a spoon its like having ice cream!! i tried it yesterday and it was yummy just right for the hot weather...
how are you getting on anyway hun xxx

thanks, thanks.
Wow, well done on the loss laura, what a great start, its a great boost to keep going isnt it.
we dont have tetra packs, what are they like? i dont like the LL soups either, Im a choc shake gal! xxx

well i lost another 4lb this week and have just updated my stats and Im only 1lb off being in the 100lbs, Im now class 1 obese rather than class 2 (that was as of three weeks ago) and Im over half way to my 'initial goal'
It was measurment night tonight too, since starting 8 weeks ago Ive lost
17cm off bust
22 cm off waist
12 cm off hips ...... not bad, not bad. Also just to add, seeing as im in my me, me, me mode my BMI has gone down from 38.2 to 32.3! not far off being in the 20s, oh and Im only 4.5lb off being in the 13 stones, its all looking good! xxx

OMG rainbow, you have done so well on lighter life, do you find it easy to do. Well done on your fabulous losses in the last 8 weeks xx

Thats fab huni

Well Done sweetie! x

Rainbow, each week I'm impressed with your dedication!! You deserve all the rewards on the scales each week.
Well done you!!!

Hi Vix just been catchin up well done on your 4 lbs, you're doing so well every week another great loss.
Measurements are good just used me fingers to work out how much jeez bet you're getting some comments on your figure now!
Are you noticing it yourself. I know having lost more than 5 stone i still think of my self a lot heavier when im not lol.
Im going great guns 100% no food for nearly 2 weeks... cant wait for wi monday and more importantly i can start having a bar once a day yippee.
have a lovely weekend hun xxx

Back