Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Whooop!

Glad you are ok chick! x

Im tired out, have been to driffield show today, my feet are killing, we walked lots though so thats good. rock on 2moros wi x

Good luck for WI Rainbow, hope it goes well xx ps not long to sunny Cyprus now!!

thanks mary, going shopping today, well i say shopping. my friend has finally convinced me to have a look in some charity shops for clothes, she buys loads from ther, all high street and designer stuff at cheap as chips prices, so I'll give it a go! x will update later x

thanks mary, going shopping today, well i say shopping. my friend has finally convinced me to have a look in some charity shops for clothes, she buys loads from ther, all high street and designer stuff at cheap as chips prices, so I'll give it a go! x will update later x
Hiya i say go for it i buy loads of stuff from charity shops and have got bargains too, alot of clothes i have got have been brand new with the tags still attached :eek:
Well done on the 3 stones thats fabulous and glad you had a good day at the show xx

thanks hun. did you go to the show? Well I got a new look top (label still on and some Next cropped trousers ) Also got some non-charity shop items, including some dark jeans from new look, a white ra ra skirt from tesco, a blue and white nautical look striped top oh and a picnic blanket thingy for the weekend xxx

lost 4lb this week, yay am pleased with that. x

wd.gif
Rainbow ~ you are flying on LL ~ you have worked hard for your loss and totally deserve it.

I love charity shops too ~ have got some great bargains in the past few months including a Ted Baker top with tags still on it (£4 was £60!) and a Warehouse top with tags on it £3 was £40. Have a good weekend, weather is to be nice so you will be able to use your picnic thingy! xx

Wow,well done Rainbow! Your losses are both consistant and amazing - I can't believe how much you have lost.

You are fab!! :)

thanks mary, i'm loving the losses, have tried to add a recent photo, but not having much joy. So hope its a lovely weekend weather wise, it makes all the difference for events like this one for sure xx

Wow,well done Rainbow! Your losses are both consistant and amazing - I can't believe how much you have lost.

You are fab!! :)

aw thanks hun xxxx

I have a poorly tummy! its swirling round and making awful noises and I keep having to go to the toilet - hope its better for tomoro! x

luckily it only lasted a day! we went away for the weekend, got back bout 1am this morning after sitting in a queue for three and a half hours to get out of donington park carpark! then it took us a furhter two and a half hours to get home! luckily i slept in this morning, but poor OH had to go to work this morning! x

hey Taz, dya mean LL? yup I am - got 2 more weigh ins then am going straight back to SW, I admire all those people who can abstain during hols and stuff but I aint one of em, I set out to do this long and thats what Ive done so Im happy x

hehe. have lost 3 stone 4lb in the 11 weeks, but if you count my SW stone too then my loss is 4 stone 4lb! (well it'll be an ickle more than that cos Im weighin in on Thur, am aiming for another 3 ish lbs! how are you doing now? x

Back