Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Just put some bacon, chicken and cheese in - then early to bed for me lol x

A week - where have I been?! well my new update is bom bom bom......................... Im starting CD on Monday! I did so well will LL, cant stick to SW, and the CD group is nearer and cheaper than LL, hence why Ive chosen it as opposed to going back to LL! x

well i lost 4lb which was great, then just didnt really stick to it last wk or this wk, so i need a good boost. I want to get to goal, and i want it quick, i need the temptation taking away x

You'll do great on CD, I come off just as you go on lol....Alledgely the flavours on CD are better too!

Do CD do pre made shakes? or is that a differnt one? I loved the LL choc shake, but that was bout it, although it dint bother me having only choc shakes for the whole 3 months lol! x

yes hun CD do 3 ready made shakes.

Cambridge diet..... there are lots of steps but we are talking about sole source

Good Luck! Come back and update us tho huni Pie! x

yer I'll be doing sole source, the woman tried to convince me to start with shakes and a meal, but I want to start as i mean to go on. I was suprised I didnt need a medical form signed by my doctor, but as i understand it i just have to agree to my doctor bein notified. Cant wait. yer will keep ya all in the loop xxx

You'll do great, perhaps try splitting the shakes as you are only allowed three per day rather than 4 you were used to on LL ..... it helped get me through!

ps The Choc mint rocks

Hi rainbow hun, good luck on cd, you done so well on lighterlife and i'm sure you will do great on this x

thanks ladies, i will indeed keep you posted. I know i should only have 3 shakes, but I have taken enough for 4 a day (incase i need it i guess) she said it wont make too much differnce and will be ss plus (i think im right in saying that) x

You are 100% correct.... I always diluted mine and as I say split at least one. Then you can mix and match e.g. choc banana lol

thanks amm xxx

you are very welcome so hows it going?

I officially start 2moro, was at a conference today and felt it was silly to try and abstain when i was litterally surrounded by food, could have done it further in, but thought i deserved an easier forst day, so tomoros the day lol xxx

Is it easier to give up food completley( I take it that the CD allows only the shakes?)than to just change your eating habits? I do not think I could so think you are very brave to good luck.:eek:

Back