Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Mz Rainbow - I think you are great. I will talk to you! You make me smile. xx

(From another post)
I also have some size 20 t-shirts and xl polo shirts if you know anyone who may want them?
Tried to get into your gallery but it wouldn't let me - said i didn't have the privalege

Ta phishfood - cool name by the way, are you named after the ice cream?! x

you and your polls crack me up Lou, we ant had one for a while, whats up with ya!?

Well as my title says Ive been elected school governor (teacher representative) we could put ourselves forward if we wanted to do it and three of us did, and then we voted for who we wanted to be elected and I won - yay me! Im pleased but very surprised! xxx

Thanks my lovelies.

Oh poor you MK, did anything come of that job that was possibly coming up regarding where your blokes mum worked? x

cool, good luck for that then sweets x

you and your polls crack me up Lou, we ant had one for a while, whats up with ya!?

Well as my title says Ive been elected school governor (teacher representative) we could put ourselves forward if we wanted to do it and three of us did, and then we voted for who we wanted to be elected and I won - yay me! Im pleased but very surprised! xxx

well done, I have been a parent governor for 4 years, helped interview and choose our head teacher....but can be a little boring sometimes......although sure you will understand the school/education jargon better than me and that helps....;)

Yer you sound like you need a new challenge x

well done, I have been a parent governor for 4 years, helped interview and choose our head teacher....but can be a little boring sometimes......although sure you will understand the school/education jargon better than me and that helps....;)

Yer I can imagine some of the parts are boring, Im looking forward to having a voice, because as you know governors have a lot of power over a school! X

Well done hun :cool:

Back