Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

I work in a school too. And I totally agree - if I had faced up to my weight before now I think that my waist line would have been a lot better. It took ages to come to terms with just how chunky I am. I have totally left my big bad t-shirts alone for weeks now and buy slightly fitted ones from Sainsbury (yes sainsbury.... they do ace 'big-girl' sizes). It does help knowing that even though I notwhere near my goal weight I can still look nice.

wow - thanks everyone! What do you do in school phishfood? Yer defo you can look nice, us bigger ladyeez still have shape you know! x

I'm a school teacher. Its stress all the way but I LOVE it! At the moment I get to teach all years, which is really quite nice (well, except the year 6's).

The first meeting is mid October. Yer I love teaching, wouldn't love teaching KS2 though! x

Well I went to a seven year olds birthday party yesterday afternoon and then back to the house for drinks with adults. Im not doing SW anymore - sounds flippant I know, but Im not sticking to it and Im rebelling against it all the more. I might set myself a date of when I want to start back by, or just play it by ear, I need to be in the right zone to do it. I dunno bout coming on here still or like some of the others have said, maybe take a break from it all x

Aww hun, we'll miss you, but it sounds like you're the same as me.... I keep trying but just can't do it. Why not try a break or try WW maybe? xxx

Ive thought bout switching diets, but as someone on here once said if Im not in the zone for WW am I actually in the zone for any diet? I just dont see the point in it at the moment! x

Good point hun. You've done brilliantly well, so have a complete break for a bit.
I did say a few weeks ago that I was going to stop coming on here as often as I compare myself to other people etc which demotivates me....... yet, I couldn't keep away and I'm still here. Hehe - thats minis for you x

Yo Im back !!! Just chipping in to say I felt the same and thats why I took a break... for 2 days!!!!!!!!!! I just couldnt do it any longer.. but having that choice is great.. so dont set any time targets or think about it really.. do what you want and dont feel commited one way or another :D

Ah Rainbow, do what suits you huni be that a break, changing diets whatever.... I think its all normal that ppl need a break - its so mundane after a while innit...

Do what suits and Im sure we will still be here when n if you decide to return :)
xx

don't take too much time out. just take a week or 2 then make a decision and jump back on it.

...otherwise by the time xmas has come and gone you might be a stone heavier. i know, cos it's what i did last year!

hey Karen, I know exactly what you mean and I can see the same thing happening to me! Yup Im taking a break until Fri and then am starting afresh. None of this I started at 18 stone and lost 3 stone cos then I think to myself 'oh Ive done really well to lose that' Its going to be right I started again at 15 stone and am now wanting to lose four stone, Dunno if that makes sense but it does to me! xxx

That makes sense Rainbow. Well done for deciding to keep at it after a short break. Like most people here I've tried WW before (too many times) and everytime I stop going I put all the weight back on and usually an extra stone. Giving up isn't an option for me this time as if I got any bigger I would be miserable. You've done so well, 3 stone is amazing, keep going. X

Back