Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Good luck with starting afresh again hun.

I'm the same, I clung onto my 3 stone loss for literally years!!

It was only the shock of "starting again" which had made me get my head back into gear.

xxx

Good luck, really hope you don't leave the board, will miss your posts. I don't come on here much and I think that helps me, I know you are all here if I need you all, but staying away a lot stops me from being overly obsessed with it all, if you see what I mean:)

Try not t o think too much about it, make sensible choices where you can and increase activity and you will continue the weight loss:cool:

hey Karen, I know exactly what you mean and I can see the same thing happening to me! Yup Im taking a break until Fri and then am starting afresh. None of this I started at 18 stone and lost 3 stone cos then I think to myself 'oh Ive done really well to lose that' Its going to be right I started again at 15 stone and am now wanting to lose four stone, Dunno if that makes sense but it does to me! xxx

yay! i knew you couldn't keep away :D hehee

you're a minimins veteran....i think we should get badges next to our name :D

thanks you guys you're ace! lol - love the badge idea!!! thanks Wish - bless ya. JJ - Im glad my thinking is agreed with!

xxx

Hey, well you wont believe my day! I decided to go to buy some new winter knee boots, and set off to go to York, but my not even three year old car overheated (apparently my fan was ceased up) anyway, it took me about 4 hours to get there and back (and I didn't even get to the shops, I had to turn around before I got there) and it should have only taken bout 30 mins each way. anyway I came home and went to Hull instead, and now Ive signed in here and realised it was the York meet today and I was going to go - I just totally forgot, Id remembered about it last weekend cos I told my OH that I was going x

Oh no what crap :(

Hate days like that and cars are just a pain in the rectum...lol

xx

OMG if I'd have gone and you weren't there I would NOT have been happy missy! But I couldn't make it either so I will let you off x

If you'd have been going though we'd have arranged something in the first place so I would have gone cos Id have been talking bout it to you in the run up to it!!!!

Yer you can say that again Claire - good job my OH is a mechanic, saves me a fortune in garage bills! x

Well I went shopping yesterday and got some new jeans, two pairs both in the next sale, one cropped, one normal length,(both 16s) two brown cardigans, one from matalan and one from George at Asda, and two grey tops, ones a jumper and ones a long sleeved t-shirt. (all 16s except the long sleeved top which is an 18) oh and my lovely knee boots, am surprised that I got some on a 'normal' shop that fit around my calves! xxx yay me!!! hehe x

So jealous of your shopping Rainbow! I'm trying not to shop at the moment.
A couple of people have mentioned the Next Sale - that must have been only in England.....wasn't on in Ireland!!! :(

It was rubbish anyway JensJ-I only got two things, I normally come out and need to re-mortgage my house, but not this time, it was only a two dayer too! xxx you ok hun? xxx

Yeah, I'm ok. Just having a pamper session....doing my nails etc. Trying to will myself to go downstairs and prepare all my fruit for work tomorrow. If I don't do it tonight I prob won't bring it with me tomorrow morning cos I'd rather have an extra 10 mins in bed!! So lazy.....

Im lazy too! Its unbelievable how quickly the weekend goes isnt it?! What do you do for a job? xxx

Hey Lou - ive just read and posted on your thread, yep Im good thanks. Have just been swimming, have stuck to SW all day (forst full day in ages) had no syns, looking forward to a SW tea, my best maes coming back early from living in Dubai, Ive bagged a loada size 16 clothes from my mate whos also doing SW - happy days. Oh but on an oh my god can you believe it note, I got home fro swimming and my OH tol me that his ex wife who we haven't spoken to for well over a year has tried to ad him on facebook - erm, yer right love as if he'd accept you ya physco! xxx

Have just been swimming, have stuck to SW all day (forst full day in ages) had no syns, looking forward to a SW tea xxx

yay! well done. take it one day at a time :) i stuck to it too and am planning to do so for the rest of the week even though i won't be going to class :)

Well done hun:cool:

Thanks gals - AND Ive stuck to it today, dunno the last time I did two days in a row! Have got a SW tea planned too - am quite excited bout it, but I dont wanna go overboard with the excitement as Ive been in this position before! X

Back