RAINBOWS TILL TARGET THREAD

thats me got weighed tonight lost 2lb and i have changed my weigh in to a Tuesday think this will help me x

having a good day :) xx

Hi Rainbow,

Good Luck. You can do this. There is a Valentines' Day Challenge started -- maybe you'd like to join!

MM

well done rainbow! wish I could say the same :cry: since my disappointing wi earlier this week when I sts even though I'd stuck to cd 100% for 4-5 days, I just can't stop cheating :( I really need to get my head into gear and get stuck in and finally get to goal!

i think i will join the valentine challenge as its very close to my target date :)

aw trish i know how you feel i am constantly on and off this diet.. i came of it again the other night but just now instead of it spiraling out of control, im managing to get back on it which is just not like me i think the thing is clothes are my thing and i am focusing on a jacket i bought smaller and i am determined to get into it asap! i have also took up my jogging again and i think that helps x
good luck and if you ever need a chat or a distraction feel free to pm me i totally know how hard it is to stay focused
anyways im feeling peckish so off to bed with me so i dont munch :) xx

Hi Trish and Rainbow,

I hope it is going better for you both. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and hope to see a couple of pounds off. I have been very good, but I am not really exercising and I know that for me it is key to my losing weight. So, here's to more water and working out!

MM

hi MinnieMel
yeah exercising is a BIG thing for me i need to exercise to see any weight shift so i try and jog i went swimming today and i sometimes do the classes or power plate at the gym... i think alot to do with needing to exercise is my PCOS.. but i shall get it off by feb :D:D
good luck to you both x

woohoo another 2lb off :) x

Awesome!

woohoo another 2lb off :) x

Well Done, Rainbow!

I was thinking -- if you swam with your mouth open you could probably drink 4 litres of water really fast. lol

MM

haha minimel our pool smells bad enough without wanting to drink the water BOAK..

thanks trish
you guys are really being a big support to me i really appreciate it,, make sure you let me know how your getting on xxx

How's it going Rainbow27? Excited about weighing in today?

MM

hello MinnieMel
i moved my weigh in to a Tuesday and i have to say i think its better. Im really positive just now im happy on the diet.. on tuesday i lost 2lb, although i got taken out for a fish supper to an amazing chippy after woopss but im right back on it and according to my scales there has been no change to my weight, i do realise i need to get back into ketosis but i enjoyed it and im straight back onto my diet im not gonna beat myself up about it and it was with a buddie id not seen in months. i ran 5k and swam the other day so that helped :).
how are you getting on??

you know what i have just done i cut the bars into 3 fingers longways and freeze them... mmmm they are lovely and what a treat with a cuppy xx

Hi Raibow27,

It is no good to beat yourself over a meal with a friend. You exercised and that will help burn some of it, and you are "back at it"... so well done. The bar idea is a good one. I will give that a try. My friend cuts them up into little squares and eats them one at time with cuppa. They last forever, and by the time you finish you aren't as hungry. I've been doing this and it is great.
Thanks for asking, I'm doing okay. Got up to call my son last night -- time difference thing -- and could not get back to sleep. I was so hungry. I, finally, ate some beef jerky (hoping that it would not affect ketosis). I was able to sleep, but felt a little "guilty". I am going to exercise as soon as the gas man leaves. I need to get going and motivated. I hope that you have a good day.

MM

hey did you get your exersice done?? i went swimming tonight and came in and ate a sausage that was left over from dinner ARGH so annoyed but i drank loads of water some green tea and just had a hot mint shake i hope ive not done to much damage!!! silly silly me!
good luck xx

Hi Rainbow,

A sausage is mostly fat and protein... it shouldn't hurt your ketosis. Eating after working out is better because your metabolism is boosted and it'll burn not store. So, not silly you -- taking care of you.

I worked out by cleaning the downstairs loo, then the ensuite. I also did some other tidying. I just finished making doll bedding for daughter's doll beds that I gave her for her birthday last February. Keeping busy to not think about food, is going to be a good thing -- I think.

I am promising myself that I will actually get on the Wii. I am planning on participating in SueinSpain's WiiFit Challenge in the New Year.

MM

Hi Gareth,

Yes, I am using the WiiFitPlus. I heard from others on this forum that it is better because it is multiplayer, you can track calories burned, and you do not have to "unlock" activities. The challenge will be hula hooping and steps. So, I need to train. It is good fun watching my husband (with no hips) hula hoop. We bought the WiiFit for Christmas last year, but I never used it. Now, I shall!

MM

SueinSpain agreed to start it up after the New Year. So, that we can focus on our travel, visitors, etc. for now. I think it is under a WiiFit Link. I'll look for the thread and let you know.

aww i want a wii lack of funding at the moment tho :)
how are you all tonight... ive just had some porridge with some vanilla shake it was lovely!!! now im having a liter of fizzy water with a tiny bit of the orange water flavoring which is nice.. make a change from still water. Im away to my buddies house tonight to watch some movies.. keep me out of the pub and out of my house stop me picking!!! im gonna go swimming tmrw.. i just tried on a few items from my wardrobe and they are kinda fitting :):) id say in 2 weeks if i go the way i am i shall be in them WOOHOO
have a fab wknd all xxx

Back