Raincheck!!! Where are we all from?

Oh Martin prob thought I was the nastiest piece of wk lolol I dumped him to gte back with my ex :x

pmsl my ex was lets say good with his fists and and used his bodybuilding to his advantage!
x:mad::mad::mad:

Now with the most fantastic man I have ever met and marrying him in a year and a day!
x

pmsl my ex was lets say good with his fists and and used his bodybuilding to his advantage!
x:mad::mad::mad:

Now with the most fantastic man I have ever met and marrying him in a year and a day!
x
Oh what a tw*t....

Im still with the ex, who is the father of my kids, we getting married in 18mths...lol Love it :)

You having the big white wedding?x

Im sonia and I am 31 and I live in rainy Manchester. Quite near Manchester Uniteds ground and The Trafford Centre.

mother born in sheffield
father born in nottingham
me born and bought up in hucknall nottingham
moved to devon 7 years ago and married a bloke from bolton

by the way i am Diane but please call me Di
i am 39 and married with three kids of mine and four daughters of hubby lol and i live in Tiverton Devon

Hiya, I'm Mandy, 39 from Scotland.

I think so, I cant remember!! How bad am I, you got your dress?X

havent got me dress as want to loose as much as possible till then but i know which one i want! :) you? you can only take it in 2 dress sizes when you order it and they wont order it any smaller as alot of brides dont loose the weight they want.
x

I have ordered mine but they know I am losing weight and have taken that into consideration :)

Send me a pic of the one you want?
x

wow theres quite a few northern ladies on here :D

hiya,
my name is cheryl and im 36.
i live in stockport near manchester with partner and 2 teenage sons. :D

Hi all i am new to this my name is Haley i'm 23 and live in Bradford, Yorkshire.

Hello! I'm Samantha, I'm 29, I have 1 daughter, a lovely fiance and a lot of pets!

I live in West London.

Back