Raincheck!!! Where are we all from?

My name is Sarah and I am 29 and from Bedford. Originally from Milton Keynes and my parents are from Rickmansworth. I have 3 daughters who are 10, 7, and 2 and I have been with my hubby for nearly 12 yrs and I am glad he ain't on here cos his background is soooo complicated!

havent got me dress as want to loose as much as possible till then but i know which one i want! :) you? you can only take it in 2 dress sizes when you order it and they wont order it any smaller as alot of brides dont loose the weight they want.
x
Who told you that? A good stitch will be able to take it in however many dress sizes are neccessary unless there is a complicated pattern to the dress

Who told you that? A good stitch will be able to take it in however many dress sizes are neccessary unless there is a complicated pattern to the dress

I was told 2 sizes but as you just said it depends whether its gonna mess with the style of he dress and cut etc...

Iv ordered mine now in a 18 as thats what the size on dress was and it fitted but if bought in normal clothes would be a 16 - love it lololol My dress wont be made for another 6/8 mths which I will then go back and they will do my measurements again and they will reorder its just so I got teh design now :) wooo thats turned into a waffle! lolol

Hi, I'm Jenny 27 from Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Hi, i'm Tracy, i come from Merseyside and i'm married (21 years next week) with 2 sons aged 19 and 15 and they are great lads.

Hi Loobylou
Sorry to be nosey - where abouts on Merseyside are you. I am in Eastham Wirral used to live in Prescot.
My boys are 16 and 13 - sometimes I wish for the terrible 2's again. They are goods lads really.:eek:
Irene

Hi Loobylou
Sorry to be nosey - where abouts on Merseyside are you. I am in Eastham Wirral used to live in Prescot.
My boys are 16 and 13 - sometimes I wish for the terrible 2's again. They are goods lads really.:eek:
Irene
Hi Irene, your'e not being nosey,i live in Whiston, Prescot, our business is in Prescot. xxx

Hi - my name is Kay, I'm 43 in 3 weeks, have 5 boys and hubby and I are currently not getting on.

I live in Padiham (near Burnley, East Lancs) because that's where hubby is from - moved here when we married. I HATE it and cannot wait to escape back to my home town of Preston.

Oops - do I sound p***ed off? :(

Back