RaineyJanes wake up

Hello peeps. New to the forum as a poster but Iv been loitering around the past few months.Just never joined as never thought Id become serious about losing weight. I never normally weigh myself and I usually eat whatever the heck I want. Normally takeaways or tescos finest meals. Basically things that are abs laden with fat.

Anyway, the turning point came over the past few weeks when

1. I found that my cholesterol levels were higher than normal (Im 25!!!)
2. I dont have the energy/confidence to do anything apart from go to work, then go home to sleep.
3. I saw photos of myself at a pals bday party n it may as well have been a whale sat in the room
4. worked up the courage to weigh myself and tipped the scales at an unbelievable 222lbs. How sickeneing.

I did calorie counting this time last year and quite easily dropped 2 stone however just put it all on again over the course of this year. Time to start afresh...

Nice to be a part of this and best of luck to you all.

xoxoxoxo

Hi and good luck! I can identify with you as are weights are similar although you're a bit less than me and I'm just turned 24. I'm sick of feeling like Im being held back by my weight.

Hopefully we can keep each other motivated. This is the place to come to share the highs and lows!

Hi there pressure! Yeah we are in very similar boats - except your a bit ahead of me in the weight loss! Iv lost nothing yet lol. Deffo keep me updated!

xo

Hey, you just did the hardest thing by admitting you need to loose weight and deciding to do something about it! So, well done. :)

You will do great if you stick with minimins, I couldn't be without my friends on here. Are you on Myfitnesspal.com? If not, I suggest you go and have a look and sign up. Most of us CCers are on there and it is invaluable for day to day eating.

Good luck hun, I'm sure you'll do fine :)

Good luck..You'll do fine if you do as Squeezy say's :)

Hello, welcome to Minimins :) I'm also in my 20s and struggling with weightloss - slowly and steady wins the race (thats what I keep telling myself ;)). It has taken me 9 months to lose 21lbs but that has been on and off plan and I know that those 21lbs have gone from my life forever! Join MFP :D

Back