ramadan any suggestions

yeah thanks will do. hope everything is going ok for u. whats good sites to download lectures

Hi everyone,

hope your all well x where has this month gone??? only 11 or 12 fasts remaining!!!! :)

Nas x

Hi girlies, how are we doing today? I'm so sorry i havent been about again, i just dont get any time to get on the computer and its nearly TOTM so i've been feeling the blues and been in bed :(.

I hope you're all coping well with ramadan, i cant believe its nearly over, its gone so fast. You all looking forward to Eid?? I still have to buy my outfit yet. I am thinking maybe a plainish suit with a fancy scarf, i'm not sure yet. I did want to dye my hair too but i'm saving that as a treat for when i get half way to goal.

As for SSing, well it hasnt gone 100%, i am ok in the morning with my Tetra and 1 litre of water but in the evening i have been having a little bit of everything (but no chappaties or potatoes and very little other carbs) + 1 CD shake and 2litres of water, so its not been too bad. I just cannot wait for it to be TOTM so i can be 100% SS and drink water all day :).

I hope you're all having a good day tho. Not long now to open the fast, i am sooo thirsty. Speak to you all soon :) xx

Hi Maybe....

I'm similar to you... have teh pack in the morning.... than a little feast in the evening... sometimes inc carbs.... naughty me!!!! sometimes have another pack too... oh and some water.... not always 2l but i try hard :)

I have a few unworn outfits... but i'm hoping to go to Bradford on Sunday or sometime next week for mine and the girls outfits.... not sure what i'm goign to get though.... will see what catches my eye ;)

Yor right this month has flown by!!!

Love Nas x

glad to hear u all are doing fine --> nothing to feel 'guilty' about...at least we r TRYING to do something about our excess weight!

I am so excited for the Eid this year...however, I know I will not be able to wear my dream outfit: A hot pink and turquoise sari (must modify it to meet hijab requirements!)

oh well, inshallah next year!

btw, Nas -- which shop in Bradford do you recommend for traditional style clothes -- would love to get some for sujoud (although she's not even 5 months old yet!) hehehe...

mother's always can shop and will!

have a great day ladies

theres a shop on the white something road ( my memory of road names is terrible ) in bradford and they sell really small baby traditional clothes, remember going when i was 5 months pregnant and wondering if i should get a beautiful pink one but didnt know if i was having a girl or a boy ( gave birth a couple of weeks later to a tiny tiny girl )

white abbey road is fantastic..... ( i think thats where you mean Summayah x) There sa great selection of shops there... i'm sure you'd find something x

Leeds road is also great too x

Not sure if were going moro or later in the week for my girls clothes x
I have bought them one outfit each which is being tailored.... but the little two want fitted lehngas! :)

yes thats the one dieting queen. wanted to say white hart road but had a feeling that was in leeds, lol

bombay stores is always a good one if you want fabric to make your own

ooooo, i love bombay stores, they have some gorjus outfits.

We usually get our clothes from Birmingham but my sisters refuse to shop there now because everyone where we live shops there and they want to be individual, lol. So we're thinking of going to leicester or london for the next Eid.

For this Eid though my sisters have more than enough new outfits that they got from Pakistan a few months ago, lol.

I just want a plain suit for this Eid and then maybe a fancy outfit for the next Eid as i am hoping to have lost weight by then. I love the outfits in Asian Women magazine, wow, they are so gorjus.

I hope everyone has had a good day :) xx

Okay, we're in for the home stretch. I don't know why, but I am not in the partying mood for Eid this year. I am dragging my feet about the decorations and gifts. The only thing I can think about is re starting Cambridge 100%, half excited and half scared (that I cant do it)
How are all of you?

Hey
You know what girls i wanted to start lipotrim and i was waiting for Ramazan to be over with... because the thought of doing it in Ramazan didnt feel really ideal for me. but good on you lot that you have still managed to stick on it through this month.. i have been wanting to do this since 2nd week in this month but now am going to do it on Friday after Eid... How do you guys manage it? honestli you put like me to shame... good on you and keep going
Ramazan Mubarak and also Eid Mubarak!!

Hi Ladies, how are you all?? I hope you're all well. Not long now untill Eid, you got any plans?? I am not in the party mood either so i'm not sure what we're doing. I am trying to get through day 1 of SS today. I have been trying for 3 days now but i just seem to eat at iftari with the family, i need to get control of things. If i suceed at day 1 today i want to SS on Eid, so will prob be staying at home and helping mum on Eid.

Anyway, i hope you're all well and not too stressed with getting ready for Eid. xx

i restart tomorrow, inshallah, so planning to SS+ for the Eid, tbh, I have had too much baklava and dont want to see another piece til I get to goal!

hope all u ladies are happily preparing 4 Eid!

nice to see you back nina, good luck on the restart

*~*~*~*~*~*~* Eid Mubarak *~*~*~*~*~*

I've just found out that we are celebrating Eid tomorrow, so if you are celebrating with me **Eid Mubarak** for tmrw. If you are celebrating on Wednesday, **Eid Mubarak** for then. I hope you all have a wonderful day :) xx

~~**~~EID MUBARAK~~**~~ Maybe Baby!!!..... and everyone else celebrating tomorrow, unfortunately our mosque is celebrating on Wednesday!!!!! so hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!

Love Nas x

~~**~~EID MUBARAK~~**~~

Back