ramadan any suggestions

Hi all, i just wanted to pop in and say hi and Eid Mubarak :).

I've just finished cleaning the whole house, now onto helping mum with the cooking, lol. It'll be 6pm by the time i get dolled up, lol.

Have a lovely day everyone :) xx

Eid Mubarak everyone - i dont envy you the amount of food that you will have to cook/resist today I think it must be so hard like xmas will be for me. My sister in law married a muslim man and i have spoken to her today to wish her eid mubarak and the amount of food that they have got is staggering! hope you all have a great celebration.

Hi

Hope everyone had a fab Eid.

Sorry I;ve been quiet for a while - just trying to cope with work and Ramadan.

Got the last of my visitors tomorrow so then I can strat back on the diet. I think my body thought it was "eat" not Eid.

Who's been a very naughty girl..................

Glad to see you back. I'm trying to get back into ketosis still. Blah.
Hi

Hope everyone had a fab Eid.

Sorry I;ve been quiet for a while - just trying to cope with work and Ramadan.

Got the last of my visitors tomorrow so then I can strat back on the diet. I think my body thought it was "eat" not Eid.

Who's been a very naughty girl..................

Hi all, how are we doing today?? I hope you are doing well with your restarts and having a nice lazy Sunday.

I'm abit stuck at the mo because i'm waiting for my appointment with my practice nurse to see if i can do LL and i cant do CD (i have left over packs) whilst i wait because i am between BMI 29-30 so i just about qualify to do LL.

I'm getting very frustrated now with the waiting because i really wanted to get back to dieitng as soon as Eid finished, but i wanted to try something different with LL.

I am sure they will say i cant do LL though because of my medical condition but my local LLC said its worth seeing the nurse first.

Anyway, as soon as i find out what i am doing i will be back on the wagon. I am trying to eat healthy at the mo and reduce my carb intake to work my way down to LL or CD.

Anyway, i'll shut up now. I just had to vent because i havent got the patience to wait over a week to see if i can do LL, but i'm waiting.

Anyway, let us know how you're all getting on :) xx

ps, If there are any Harry Potter fans in here, its on tonight on ITV1 i think, so watching that might help pass the time when trying to SS today, its about 3 hours long, lol. xx

Back