RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

ooh i'd like to join please if i could? stick me down for 30lbs! determined to do this! good luck guys! :)

ok thats you added queen of demand.

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE GOALS

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS
LEEDS123 - 8 POUNDS

NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS

Good Luck Girls
I had a lousy start to the challenge, BF got a chinese to say well done for doing so well duh - bless him, he wont make the same mistake again hehe

count me in :D whose going to be sole sourcing during ramadan? im going to try it this year and see how i get on, my goal is 2 stones :) so 28 pounds! x

I would like to aim high and wanna lose 30 pounds by Ramadhan. :cool:

Hi..
pls count me in too..i need to lose abt 28lb by the start...so i can feel 'normal' when i start the fasts..maybe 'pig out'...(i know not the most appropriate wording considering, but thats what i do wen i over indulge!!)..the first few days then go SS for rest of the days so i can fit into 'human' clothes by eid :rolleyes: i can live in hope...and denial i suppose :p:p

hey all GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAY

well after all the tries of getting started and then giving up by 7pm today i promise myself that today will be different. ive had my first shake im doing ss+

ive wrote down all the reasons y i want to do this to keep me going

good luck to u all

ok girls thats yous all added....

kaski- aww that was sweet of him, dont put yourself down just keep going ,your first loss was great so you can afford a few hiccups.

lallliali - how are you planning to ss during ramadhan when you gona
have your packs water ect , you got a plan?

Grimskunk - welcome and goodluck

Dibzzy - just keep focussed you can do this, once we have reached these goals i will put up a eid challenge.

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE GOALS

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS
LEEDS123 - 8 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS

KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS

Well done sam i will update figures, thanks kazski, goodluck nabeela you can do.
anyway girls im off to work now hope yous all have a great day......

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE GOALS

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS
LEEDS123 - 8 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS (-6= 8 to go:D
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS

My first wi today down 8 pounds wow....

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE GOALS

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS (-8 =17 TO GO)
LEEDS123 - 8 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS

Hi all, can I join in please, need motivation :)

My aim is to lose 14lbs by then.

hi, just came on to say i have eaten today. SO SO SO mad ay myself. feeling low. pls go on my diary in the diaries section to read exatly how i feel. just so mad at myself but this week is so tough and i feel like an idiot. help!

why do i do this? i have been on CD since jan now (apart from one 5 week break, and a 2 week holl) and i am getting a bit fed up . but i need to lose another stone but am struggling so much. please offer me some words of advice ladies, i need some positivity.

ps - tahira - well done on your loss. sorry to put a downer on your loss with my post!

well done Tahira, yay you wicked start.

Leeds, I'm struggling to get back on it too, have not gone mad but have has a few days off, but it is such a hard diet to get into - you've done fab so far and are gonna continue to do so - come on, me and you 100% tomorrow??

lallliali - how are you planning to ss during ramadhan when you gona
have your packs water ect , you got a plan?

heyy.. well basically last Ramadan i tried it i had 1.5 packs at sehri and drank lots of water and then at iftaar another 1.5 plus water n sometimes add a meal it was really hard i gave up halfway as i was ill (not cd related) and gave up the diet for a few months n now back on it. but im going to try and stick to the diet as much as possible during ramadan coz i seem to put on weight then never lose it all that food lol!

x

Hi how are you girls....

welcome lisa ive added you to the list im sure you will reach your goal just stay focussed.

Leeds- dont put yourself you can do this so what you ate aint end of the world, today is a new day you can make it 100% day. if you are finding the diet hard adapt it to suit you for example if 3 meals arent enough split each pack in half and have 6 meals, if your finding it hard to drink water add extra to ur packs,carry 1 litre bottles with you sip through out day or try a water flavouring. if your not having the bars try a bar they really are satisfying. also if you feel fed up and really wanah eat then try one of the cambridge receips make crisps muffins ect from your packs (i know this may kill some nutrients, but its only 2 min in the micro) and its beter than coming off the diet. hope this helps....you can do it ok.
hope your getting on well kazki yeah must be hard after few days off just look at ur loss in a week that should motivate you....

lallial. thanks, im gona keep a few fasts before ramadhan so will try ssplus then and see how i get on.i work 12 hour shifts which can be demanding so i dont want to over do it. my plan is 1.5 liitres of water in morning a porridge and a bar and black coffee, then at night 1.5 litres of water a half a soup and chicken stir fry and half soup and a black coffee after prayers before i go to bed.

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE GOALS

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS (-8 =17 TO GO)

LEEDS123 - 8 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
LISA - 14 POUNDS