RAMADHAN CHALLENGE

hi all, just sining in to say i am back o n it today and determinned to lose this week. kazski - you have spurred me on. 100% today for me and you ok?

this last stone is a bugger! good luck ladies.

hey all

good on you leeds123 u can do it just think only 1 stone left

well i did it i actually finished a day without cheating ive been trying for weeks and i did it i feel so much better

good girl, I've changed my weigh in to Tuesday, So have got a week to be good - we CAN do it - ooooh wish I only had a stone to go, bet you look fab already x

well done girls, 100 % today too yous can do it..

hey all

hope ur all doing well
its my second day and i feel ill but im trying my best honest, the hardest part for me is cooking for the kids.

im going to the gym again today for another hours workout ive noticed with the diet i get really tired so il be taking it easy today

any how r u lot

I know what you mean about cooking for the kids, just had to make my 2 a cheese toastie for breakfast, was so tempted to have just one bite, but resisted. It's hard but will be worth it in the end.

Hi Nabeela, Becarefull, my cdc told me not to do exercise for the first week, to let my body adjust to the fewer cals. Then introduce it slowly, so don't go mad - no wonder your feeling tired, prob burning more than your taking in

have a good day x

Hey guys, is it too late to add me on? I want to start too. I'll be doing SS in Ramadan too, I'm sure it'll be quite difficult but I have 7 days to make up from last year - so I'll try that in 1 week and see if I can do it.

I want to lose 28lb by Ramadan.

Hi missy ive added you.Il prob do ss plus think ss will be too hard..

RAMADHAN CHALLENGE GOALS

TAHIRA - 25 POUNDS (-8 =17 TO GO)
LEEDS123 - 8 POUNDS
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS (-6= 8 to go:D
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
LISA - 14 POUNDS
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS

hey guys! hope you're all doing well, congrats to the losers!

just had my first week ssing and lost 12lbs! so thats a fab start and leave me with 18lbs left to meet my ramadan goal! :)

hi ,
after a REALLY hard week with horrendous amounts of stress i amanged to claw back some of the damage and am pleased with my 1lb loss. I need to lose another 5lbs to lose the rest of my holiday weight and then i will be about 7lbs from my final goal. hope you are all doing ok!

LEEDS123 - 8 POUNDS (-1 = 7lbs to go)

NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS (-6= 8 to go:D
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
LISA - 14 POUNDS
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS

Hi guys yous are doing well i have updated the figures.just under 4 weeks to go we can do it.

LEEDS123- 8 POUNDS(-1=7lbs to go)
NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS (-6= 8 to go
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS(-12= 18 to go
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
LISA - 14 POUNDS
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS

hi all hope ur doing well

well ive had a really bad day today i really dont think i can do this its so hard with the kid and everything i need to do during the day. ive decided to do 2 shakes and a good meal at the end of the day. plus went to doctors today and told him how i feel about my weight so hes given me xenical again for three months as he said it does work if u do it the right way.

so at the moment im so confused upset and angry

wat makes me more angry is my hubby started ss+9days ago and hes lost 1full stone and ive been trying so hard to get back on track

sorry for carrying on too much

Hello all,

I love the energy and enthusiasm on here. Can I join the challenge? My aim is to lose 25lbs by the first day of ramadan, insha Allah.

marsipan

hey nabeela,

dont give up, :). u've done the right thing and you're making adjustments. keep at it, please dont be disheartened by ur husbands progress, everyones weight loss is different. keep ur mini target in sight and keep us updated. x

hi all hope all well. nabeela just stick in there stay focussed on your goal you will do it. it will take time you will make mistakes just pick yourself up and start again.
welcome marsipan ive added you.

LEEDS123- 8 POUNDS(-1=7lbs to go)

NABEELA - 21 POUNDS
KAZSKI - 21 POUNDS
SAM 786 - 14 POUNDS (-6= 8 to go
TINLEY - 11 POUNDs
QUEEN - 30 POUNDS(-12= 18 to go
LALLIALI - 28 POUNDS
GRIMSKUNK- 30 POUNDS
DIDZZY - 28 POUNDS
LISA - 14 POUNDS
MISSYL - 28 POUNDS
MARSIPAN- 25 POUNDS

As-salaam-alaykum - Peace - & Wazzzzap girlies!

Please could I be added to the list, I am hoping to lose 14 lbs by Ramadan ia.

Loving this thread! Am going to do SS+ during ramadan so will get a meal with the fam the evenings :D

Laila x

hi all, hope you are all ok. I have 7lbs to meet my target and hope i get somewhere near that figure. how are you all?

nabeela, we all have bad days, just keep going.

I was off plan yesterday (am every sat) and back on the water and shakes today. its TOM this week so am hoping it arrives early and doesnt make me retain too much water.

Back