Rambles of a Chubby Unicorn

ChubbyUnicorn

Started Slimming World yesterday and I think I’m doing ok. Trying to do SP at least first week as I am anticipating a gain at first as keto
Is so so low carb and even an apple a day could be a bad thing so this is completely different entirely 🙄

Went on Keto as I was gaining weight on slimming world and getting really upset. Bedbound so can’t exercise and nobody was offering me an alternative apart from Just Put Up With It... blah blah... on meds... blah blah...so ill...blah blah.. but I was approaching 20 stone and seeing
Myself just go up and up... apparently it was someth8ng about insulin resistance or adrenal something. I can’t concentrate so I have no idea what they were talking about...

...Keto not only stopped me putting weight on but I lost 32lb... I was so happy... then it stopped. I didn’t put on but I just stayed the same weight for 6 weeks....

Whatever it was that was stopping me losing weight maybe it’s gone now so I thought get back on the SW wagon and see where it takes me. So here I am.. scared for my first weigh in on Friday as I might put on a few weeks before I lose it... well hopefully 😩

Trying to go speedy speedy for the first week and I have a food diary here so if I do something blatantly idiotic someone can come and slap me and say No! no, Chubby!!

...so worried about a gain though ...after six weeks of being this weight I only want to go down 😂

No one will be calling anyone chubby or slapping anyone young lady.

You may get a foot up the arrrse, but it will be for your own good. 😂

Have been stalking your noms and it all looks wonderful, so don't worry.

No one will be calling anyone chubby or slapping anyone young lady.

You may get a foot up the arrrse, but it will be for your own good. 😂

Have been stalking your noms and it all looks wonderful, so don't worry.

Ty for the stalkinses my preciouses ♥️

I’m not one for cheating I’m boring on Slimming World I was on it 2 years from 2008-2010 and never had one cheat day. Someone please polish my halo haha

To be fair I can’t get to the fridge so... can’t cheat anyway 🤣

Tomorrow I’m using syns I haven’t used in the first two days for CHOCKLIT tho as being bedbound n all that jazz I can’t do all the usual Valentine’s Day stuff so I’m going to dive into a maltesers bar tomorrow night. 75g I have calculated is totally fine and won’t steal syns from any other days and I’m told is fine to do

(If it isn’t please refrain from telling me until Thursday thank you please 😆😆😆

I like the masteaster bunners.
Ooh, and the little caramel eggs.
Rabbits do actually lay chocolate eggs, I'm told. So therefore they are a fruit, and must be free food.

Many straws were clutched.

If you likeses the MaltEaster Bunnieses then you will LOVESES the bar 😆

You're a bad influence.
I shall talk to you no more.
Be gone.

You're a bad influence.
I shall talk to you no more.
Be gone.

Ok 😭😭😭😭
Lol...need to begone anyway as they are taking away my tablet and phone to charge overnight
Ty for the fun today. Can’t tolerate people in my room, even my hubby, for long so online is where my fun is 😆

Bless ya x

Will catch up with your noms on the morrow x

Hi - I can imagine it's a bit of a scary move from Exante to SW - good luck with your journey - hope you enjoy eating 'real' food and you lose weight too - I think it's a great way of losing weight - lots of options and we can lose loads on SP!

Hi - I can imagine it's a bit of a scary move from Exante to SW - good luck with your journey - hope you enjoy eating 'real' food and you lose weight too - I think it's a great way of losing weight - lots of options and we can lose loads on SP!

Hiya I was on Keto not food replacement but I guess the transition is the same for both. At least I’m not jumping in with all the pasta and bread but I’ll stay strong unless I gain more than 4 pounds lol. M6 poor body will probably put on water weight this week to deal with all the ‘new’ food I guess?

I’m enjoying eating all the tomatoes and ryvita again anyway 😆😆😆😆

Ok Valentines day is upon us 😆

I’ve worked out I can have 340? 360?( It’s in my book anyway lol) calories today in chocolate in syns and be completely on plan still.

Had planned to have maltesers bar but hubby just came in with a box of rafaello I looked them up they are 3 syns each. I’d forgotten these are my fave treat, hubby hadn’t 😆😆

I had one just now. Oh..the willpower of this girl!

Might have to have morphine soon though (oramorph) so I guess I’d have to syn that too as it’s in syrup I think. I’ll have to look it up 🙁

Anyone know how many syns 10ml of morphine is? 😭 bastard morphine...why aren’t you sugar free you are supposed to be helpful😩

Attachments

• 662DCE30-30E9-47B8-B811-31FC5CAE9329.jpeg
    662DCE30-30E9-47B8-B811-31FC5CAE9329.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Hiya I was on Keto not food replacement but I guess the transition is the same for both. At least I’m not jumping in with all the pasta and bread but I’ll stay strong unless I gain more than 4 pounds lol. M6 poor body will probably put on water weight this week to deal with all the ‘new’ food I guess?

I’m enjoying eating all the tomatoes and ryvita again anyway 😆😆😆😆

Oops sorry about that mix up - I blame a long long day ;) Glad you're enjoying real food :eating: and good luck!

Ok Valentines day is upon us 😆

I’ve worked out I can have 340? 360?( It’s in my book anyway lol) calories today in chocolate in syns and be completely on plan still.

Had planned to have maltesers bar but hubby just came in with a box of rafaello I looked them up they are 3 syns each. I’d forgotten these are my fave treat, hubby hadn’t 😆😆

I had one just now. Oh..the willpower of this girl!

Might have to have morphine soon though (oramorph) so I guess I’d have to syn that too as it’s in syrup I think. I’ll have to look it up 🙁

Anyone know how many syns 10ml of morphine is? 😭 bastard morphine...why aren’t you sugar free you are supposed to be helpful😩
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah sorry to read you've had to take morphine - hope it helps - I don't think SW wd want you to count morphine as syns?? But someone may know and reply fully for you. This might help regarding SW's recommended syns.

For some of our members, it may be that you can enjoy a few additional Syns each day and as you lose weight with us, this amount will reduce to reflect the slimmer, healthier new you

A guide to additional Syns is below

up to 16 stones 5 to 15 Syns a day
up to 20 stones 5 to 20 Syns a day
over 20 stones 5 to 25 Syns a day

On top of this, men can enjoy an additional 5 to 10 Syns each day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guide to additional Syns is below

up to 16 stones 5 to 15 Syns a day
up to 20 stones 5 to 20 Syns a day
over 20 stones 5 to 25 Syns a day

On top of this, men can enjoy an additional 5 to 10 Syns each day

Oh gosh... are you advocating more chocolate for the Chubby Unicorn? 😆😆😆
I’d be in the 5-20 syn bracket but maybe I should stay on lower end for a bit as it might limit the amoun5 I put on in my first week 🤔 hmmmmmm

Ty xxx

Oh gosh... are you advocating more chocolate for the Chubby Unicorn? 😆😆😆
I’d be in the 5-20 syn bracket but maybe I should stay on lower end for a bit as it might limit the amoun5 I put on in my first week 🤔 hmmmmmm

Ty xxx

No wouldn't dream of advising anyone :classic_wink: what to do on SW cos I'm not a good example with all my messing about :whistle: but I like to share info cos altho I've been going to SW for years I'm still finding new things about the plan/rules :classic_big_grin:

Know what you mean about keep syns low initially after being on a strict diet - I've done the same myself - think that'd be fine if you're not hungry but if you are I suppose there's lots of choice to fill up on speed/free foods - good luck with whatever you decide and keep us posted!

Starting to wonder whether I made the right decision...

Last night, just the 2nd night after going from Keto to Slimming World , my reflux was back. Bad. Not had it for ages and ages. It disappeared after my first week of Keto.

Oh man....also the morphine. Not had it for a while and need it today

Agghhhh.... have I buggered up my body again by doing this? Hope not 😩

Can you have a sensitivity to tomatoes? I mean... I did have the speedy tomato soup yesterday and tomatoes are limited very much on Keto...

Sorry to see you've needed morphine today.

Not sure about sensitivity to tomatoes - have they ever affected you before?

Wonder if it could be because of the change from Keto to Slimming World? Either way hope you'll feel better very soon.

Ty. Everything just happening at once to me lol. ♥️

My mind is a mess no clue whether I’m supposed to be having 1 hexb or 2 whether my food is EE or EESP
I do eat an awful lot of speed foods
...but I eat free yogurts
Agh why do I have to think when my body is being a painy idiot mess 🙄😩

Back