Rambles of a Chubby Unicorn

On EE we have 1 HEA and 1 HEB

On EESP we have 1 HEA and 2 HEBs

Also in my SW handbook SP rules are on on page 59 and one of the sub heading says:

Can I still have other Free Foods on SP days?

'Absolutely. If you're hankering for a banana or a jacket spud for lunch, go right ahead! But to truly power up your weight loss, stick with SP!

I suppose it's common sense but I'd never thought of adding more food sensibly when I'm hungry - in the past I've just had a binge :( so I'll try to remember that in future! Take care

I’m still not sure whether I am eating SP right though. Most times well over half my plate is speed foods...

..but...when I have my HEXB like oats in morning... I don’t have protein and over half speed foods do I?

Arg... until someone tells me after seeing wha5 I’ve eaten maybe I’ll just have one of each I bet it it’s going to kill me... and if hungry between meals it will be an orange or apple anyway... which is speed so can’t hurt, instead of a cereal bar which contains sugar.. or TWO bars... SW just doesnt make sense to me, specially I guess after coming off Keto which is almost no sugar at all, but it does cause most people to lose weight so... 😆

Try not to put so much pressure on yourself. Xxx

What does a full member mean? Do I get access to secret places lol

I need to do it right tho. Sp3sh this week. As I need to.limit the amount Thant I gain 🙁

Moving from a limited cal diet too one that allows you to eat in larger amounts wil always result in a slight gain first week.
Expect it, accept it and it will show on the scales week 2, I promise.

Moving from a limited cal diet too one that allows you to eat in larger amounts wil always result in a slight gain first week.
Expect it, accept it and it will show on the scales week 2, I promise.

Keto wasn’t a limited calorie diet I ate 1700 calories a day while losing the weight. Or more. I’ll be eating less on this one just more carbs I think ? Idk. They are defo veeeery different 😂😂😂

....yeah the showing on scales week two, that’s what they told me 2 years ago when I was putting on 3lb every month eating SW last time 😂😂 but I know what you mean. Soooo different ways of eating so my body has to be retaining water like a weird one.

We can but try to pull our bodies into some kind of order even if they refuse to sit up or walk... but if I have no sleep again due to reflux tonight I may go awol with a mo7ntain of chocolat

But probably not 😆

ok I think I’ve lost it.... officially... lost it

All this pain and I decide to make up my own overnight oats. Yes. I’m doing it 🤣
I wanted to make chia pudding but I got sidetracked by my daughter mak8ng overnight oats
(With a blooming raspberry doughnut muller light!! If I knew for sure they were free I’d have made one with that lol)

40g oats for hexb check
100ml coconut milk (to be looked up to see whether it’s a HexA or not)
Vanilla extract
Chia seeds (3 syns)

All mixed for tomorrow morning....

Who thinks it’s gonna work? 😂😂😂

Badabing
😂

Attachments

• 512FECAD-69D0-4CDF-8571-BE998D5DC7C1.jpeg
    512FECAD-69D0-4CDF-8571-BE998D5DC7C1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
The raspberry doughnut yogurt is free so fill ya boots x

The raspberry doughnut yogurt is free so fill ya boots x

Not sure I’m Even allowed yogurts on SP ...

OMG in 2 days I’ll know how much weight I put on in my first week

Agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Got two wee books on the way

One is 2018 free foods/ hex’s and the other low syn snacks
Hopefully be able to get some variety in

...well, when I’ve lost my love for ryvita and blue cheese triangles. Might take a few months 😆

Oooooh on Monday or Tuesday I’m going to have a section of hifi bars from a group
Omgggggggg
I’ve heard they are lovely I hope they are

Wonder if they are filling though 🤔

Oh Je3z I’ve forgotten to get myself weighed today 🙄
The wonders of idiotic morphine
😩

Oh Je3z I’ve forgotten to get myself weighed today 🙄
The wonders of idiotic morphine
😩

Takes the pressure off. Leave it til next week, you'll have had a loss by then . X

Takes the pressure off. Leave it til next week, you'll have had a loss by then . X
Ya suuuure? Lol
Yeah they had to heal me over there on Monday haven’t got over that yet so next Friday sounds good 😆

In all seriousness, why not weigh in fortnightly? Or monthly?

Takes a lot out of you I should think x

In all seriousness, why not weigh in fortnightly? Or monthly?

Takes a lot out of you I should think x

That’s actually a good idea 😆
There’s only one other member it looks like in the Friday weigh in group and I’m not in a SW group (well not yet unless I find a way) so I don’t have to weigh weekly do I? I’m. Such a clot 🤣

Got me books....
With the weeeeeee writing in
Weeee booooooks

I just wish I could feel a bit better. There isn’t much I can do laying here but being able to listen to audiobooks is good ... I can’t do that at the moment though as my cognitive ability has declined 😩

Come on brain 😆

Attachments

• 5DA97060-D064-40F3-A54C-78E87669E02A.jpeg
    5DA97060-D064-40F3-A54C-78E87669E02A.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
Oh I am so enjoying these books it’s tells you all the low syn snacks you can get in each store and all the free foods... all the hexAs and Bs

..and yes GEM I found my vita coco in there

..but... since the first one, hubby and carers been unable to find it again. Other coconut milks are made with filtered water and don’t taste as good

🤬

I think Sainsbury's and Tesco do the vita coco milk, my lovely.
Glad the books are helping x

Back