Rambling Rose's diary & notes

I am going to try 5 or 6 smaller meals per day instead of the usual breakfast, lunch & tea as i am finding i have too many calories left over to eat at teatime & end up eating a lot & feeling to full ..

Worth a try ..

I am going to try 5 or 6 smaller meals per day instead of the usual breakfast, lunch & tea as i am finding i have too many calories left over to eat at teatime & end up eating a lot & feeling to full ..

Worth a try ..

Not working as i am out too much in the days, often with short notice because of my Dad. However, i have downloaded lots of YouTube short exercise video's to target different area's of my body to do ..

Enjoying seeing little changes in my shape .. i have one pair of favourite jeans that when i'd been out wearing them, couldn't wait to change into baggies when i got home as they were tight around the waist .. now, i forget as they are looser:D Must be doing something right!

Hubby says yesterday, "I can't see you getting below 10stone". Right matey, just watch me!!!:D

After stepping up my exercise after doing daily various YouTube video's, i thought i had managed a good week. I did a 2 mile power walk on Saturday night, a 30 minute run on Sunday morning & a 6 mile walk in the humid heat of Sunday afternoon. But only managed a 0.5lb loss this week:mad: & .. i had a dodgy tummy Saturday into Sunday!!

Oh, well .. better try harder this week!:)

Back