Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

It would have been just too easy to put them to one side and tell myself that I wouldn't touch them. Coz I know when this sort of stuff is in the house, it only takes a weak moment when nothing else seems to matter and my hand's on the wrong side of the bag. So they ended up smelling of peony and peaches hehe.

My children have left a couple of opened bags of crisps on the side recently and I struggle to throw away food as I feel it's a waste, so what I've done is left them on the side, then an hr or so later I can throw them away because I know they would be stale by then lol. Thinking about this, I need to address this and start throwing food away lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love the crisp abuse too :D
I would definitely plan another trip to Portugal ;).
Even if you dont get the exact same ring it will be a good memory maker :)

Hi Bee how is your day going ? x

Hey, oof, long day and quite hungry with it. I'm counting minutes until I can have my third pack and will have a mega early night because I've been quite headachey today, probably ketosis hitting me with a vengeance.
Managed two litres of water, looking forward to my carbonara.
I had a good offer through from Exante, two variety packs for £100 but it looks like they are two of the same boxes and they have the spag bol in them.....*shiver in disgust*

I had the Exante offer too - but it includes banana shakes, spawn of the devil :eek:

I'll eat anything, but have always had an absolute horror of bananas - gross, disgusting things!

I like the spag bol... I wonder if I'm the only person actually buying it from exante lol. I need to watch with my next order as the last couple of packs they sent me were almost out of date.

Well done on plodding through today Bee - I'm sure after a good nights sleep you'll feel much better tomorrow :)

Well done Bee, another day done & dusted x

Well done Bee...

Hey, oof, long day and quite hungry with it. I'm counting minutes until I can have my third pack and will have a mega early night because I've been quite headachey today, probably ketosis hitting me with a vengeance.
Managed two litres of water, looking forward to my carbonara.
I had a good offer through from Exante, two variety packs for £100 but it looks like they are two of the same boxes and they have the spag bol in them.....*shiver in disgust*

I had an email too, but mine said the soups variety packs, and the meals variety packs. But the meals variety packs had a note on them saying they were short dated to the beginning of February, I think it was the 7th, but they weren't any cheaper than the soups :confused:
I'm not really adverse to buying stuff close to their best before date, but I want it at a bargain knock down price ;):D, not the same price as something that has a good date on it !!

I like the spag bol... I wonder if I'm the only person actually buying it from exante lol. I need to watch with my next order as the last couple of packs they sent me were almost out of date.

Well done on plodding through today Bee - I'm sure after a good nights sleep you'll feel much better tomorrow :)
I like the spag bol too. I have had some parcels also very close to their best before date in the past too :(

Have a good day hun x

I had the Exante offer too - but it includes banana shakes, spawn of the devil :eek:

I'll eat anything, but have always had an absolute horror of bananas - gross, disgusting things!

Oh really, that's so funny, banana shakes rank amongst my favourites :D

I like the spag bol too. I have had some parcels also very close to their best before date in the past too :(

Same here! Especially with the spag bol. And a few other items were just within weeks of expiring if not less and I do find that a bit naughty.

Right, another day, another battle. I don't know if it is due to my slip up last weekend but food has been on my mind more the last couple of days. Maybe because I had a taste of it and it has sort of awakened my inner food department (which is practically the entire me!).

Had one of those food dreams last night and was very glad to realise when waking up that it hadn't happened. But it's a tad of a struggle, got to remind myself of my goals. I would so love a 1.5lb weight loss this week because that would make it a full stone loss since my restart. But I guess I can't be too optimistic what with self inflicted hiccups along the way.

Currently filling up on water like there's no tomorrow, two litres down now at 9.30. At the same time clocking up steps on the way to the toilet :cool:

Hope you're all having another good day today, here's to 100%!!

When is your WI day Bee ?
Just keep remembering that feeling that you had when you woke up and realised you didn't actually eat ;)
That's the feeling you want ! Not the feeling of having eaten food ;)

When is your WI day Bee ?
Just keep remembering that feeling that you had when you woke up and realised you didn't actually eat ;)
That's the feeling you want ! Not the feeling of having eaten food ;)

Spot on Marge, I'm going to remember that. I always try and do everything in life with the motto: what is harder to bear, the pain of abstaining/going without something or the pain of regret. I guess it's really applicable in this case. Because it is painful sometimes to go without food or to resist it. But the regret when I have given in to temptation lasts a lot longer.

My weigh in is Saturdays. Which works well for me because normally weekends are a bit of a difficult time to stay strong so I made it the beginning of my Exante week.

2 more sleeps then :)

Yes!! Slightly dreading it, I really want a loss, not sure I'll have one. Mind you, if I faithfully plod on now, I don't see why I shouldn't have a good loss next week at least. Next Saturday is 1 February! One month of the new year already gone, can you believe it. And fourth weigh in. I do hope I'll have lost at least a stone then, I don't want to be such a slow loser again as I was last year :p

I guess we all lose weight at different paces :)

I do hope you get your 1.5lbs loss hun. Keep going strong and focus on all the positives xx

Back