Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Looking ahead to next week's weigh in is a good idea Bee. You will have had a loss by then & hopefully reach that 1st stone off. Stay strong & keep that motto in mind.

Thank you all for encouragement. Today has actually gone well so far. I didn't have my first shake until 2.30pm (up since 5am), work was so busy and I was just guzzling water all day, not really noticing time going by.
I'm now having my soup and saving another shake as a lovely pudding later, a hot banana shake, yum!

Well done for continuing to plod on bee. Wishing you lots of luck for your Sat WI, and I'm sure you'll get those 1.5lbs :)

I seem to be really slow - I've had no slip-ups yet (well none carb related or ketosis busting) and I need 3lbs off this week to get a stone in month 1 which might not happen! I'll keep going though - it's definitely still a lot faster than SW or WW for me!

Hi Bee. You're doing well. Just stick at it and you'll get there. Hope you have a decent loss on Saturday - my losses have been really slow this time, but at least they're losses!

Thanks Lynne, yes, everyone loses at a different rate and also differently at different times. I do seem to lose a bit more slowly at the moment. Last time I started back in April, weather was much better and I wonder if that has something to do with it too. And work has been a right pain. Stress contributes to weight gain and all that so it follows that stress would slow down weight loss perhaps?

Looking forward to my last shake and maybe a decaf coffee for extra comfort.

Keep plodding on with it Bee, the whooshness will happen eventually on this diet :)
I wish I had a banana shake, must get some next time. I'm going mad for muffins at the moment :p

I am so going to try this. Really love the idea. Also a good way of maybe working the less liked packs into something interesting. Already thought to make the toffee caramel shakes with coffee instead of water and make them into muffins.

Getting closer to weigh in hun :) well done for getting through another day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am so going to try this. Really love the idea. Also a good way of maybe working the less liked packs into something interesting. Already thought to make the toffee caramel shakes with coffee instead of water and make them into muffins.

Oh wow ! Coffee toffee muffins :drool:

Hope you get what you want on weigh in day you deserve it.

Well done for hanging in there!

Right, another day! Had my pint of water, a coffee and a half porridge half toffee shake breakfast. Can't wait until i've used up the toffee shakes, they are so weird. So runny too. Made my brekkie look rather small. Ah well. It's down now hehe.
I'll be out all day, hope you all have a good day, I'm rooting for you all, you need to stay 100% focused so I can stay focused. So unselfish hehehe. xx

Keep plodding on Bee :)

I don't like the toffee or the choc mint much, even though in theory I should as choc mint is one of my favorite ice cream flavours! It's all about consistency - I too find them watery and much less creamy than the original flavours :( might have to try our some Marge muffins with them to use them up! Hope the rest of your day is good x

Doing great Bee, keep it going x

Hi Bee, hope your day as gone to plan. Good luck at WI tomorrow x

Hi Bee. Hope you had a brilliant day today. Looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow!!!!!

Good Morning. Well, weigh in day is upon us. And I have lost zero. Nada. Not. A. Gram. Very disappointed I must say. Maybe because the last few days have been a bit harder and therefore seemed like they needed to be rewarded.
But there we are. I'm not sure whether it can be blamed entirely on my day off, maybe it's just one of those weeks where things are a bit stagnant. Gonna need extra will power now to get me through this weekend coz normally a weight loss gives you that extra motivation. Next week is going to be quite good I think coz I'm in work all on my own so I can drink even more water than before and maybe fit in some stretches and pilates at my desk so fingers crossed people!!
Oh I need a hug.

Back