Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ramblings of a day dream believer.

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Daydreambeliever, 17 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Daydreambeliever

Daydreambeliever Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Today I start again, I lost 3 stone before Christmas, and have gained them all back, plus one and a half more!!!!! I could, yet couldn't believe it when I got on the scales this morning-I have avoided them-such denial! I 'only' went back up the one size that I had lost-but otherwise couldn't tell how much more I had gained.
    I am a little weepy at the moment, because I am so sad for myself that I have become this big ( I have a GREAT deal to lose) and this is going to be hard to write-but I have to be accountable-and even if no-one reads this, I have to come here everyday and not fall off the wagon.
    I could list all the reasons why I want to lose weight: nice clothes, etc... but the main reason, the bit that makes me weepy, and is hard to write is that my knees and ankles hurt so much. I hurt after walking just a little way, and that is because I have over 10 stone to lose-I am piggy backing a big man... metaphorically!!
    I hated writing that-I go through life pretending everything is ok, that my intelligence and charm/niceness is enough and that people should accept me for who I am, not what I look like-which is true-but I need to accept myself too-and that is not an option for me right now.
    God-I hope no-one else is reading this-it is so miserable!!! I am actually a happy person-despite the above rambles-I think the scales have knocked me for six...and I am determined to stop lying to myself, so SORRY this diary is going to be full of such tripe!! :)
    I can't wait for the big losses, I really will become hysterical with happiness-it's just a little while off yet.
    See you tomorrow. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daydreambeliever

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yay- I did a whole day yesterday-has taken many many weeks of failed attempts to get to this point!! Feel washed out and sleepy-hopefully this will pass as ketosis kicks in...hope so!!!

4. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

hang in there, it will get harder, but then loads easier too!

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Good luck x

6. Daydreambeliever

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wednesday: well I'm nearly there-a few more hours 'til bedtime, and I will have done 3 days!! :) I hope ketosis kicks in properly-am not enjoying the extreme hunger, headache and wooziness-but I hope it will all pass with the magic that is ketosis.

7. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HI there - fab that you've got to day 3, I nearly caved on day 2 and have had a blip in week 4 but it'll so be worth it in the long run.
    Good Luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.